My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Random 1#

awwww :D
now this make my day :3

Photobucket

i really hope i get to meet them tomorrow :)
oh wait, i mean, today -_-'
cause it's already 12 o'clock.


you see,
there are certain times that i feel i AM alone.
but i know i'm not.
it's normal to feel lonely.
and it's normal to laugh for no reason.
err wait, farhah said i'm weird for doing that -_-'


fyi, i dont like my new fringe.
i was wrong to let it cut shorter than it should :|
oh well,
farhah was the one yg nak belanja.
never mind then.

but i still love her hair X)

awwh, when will my hair grow long ? :'(
pallii !

hayake ! X(

i wish there's a serum to make hair grow faster :)



ps; is it just me, or its like i have nothing to write about anymore in this blog :/
oh my gucci.
that moment, the i-feel-like-deleting-my-blog-because-there's-no-reason moment :|

errr, sabar dulu.
we can't be hasty.

everything has a reason.
we just gotta open our eyes.
it might not be there, but it's there.
not look harder, but dig deeper.
hait hait *nod*



i'm sorry about my last post :/
FASYA
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:35 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow