My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
I Am Mad, Go Away

annoying.
youtube is loading slower than a pig snail.

at times when i want to watch SUJU EHB.
like what the buck?

and i'm beginning to think that i'm coming down with something.
yesterday it was TOO cold.
now my body has a temperature.
i didn't check, i hate it when omma starts nagging about not eating my medicine and vitamins like i should.


it is either the time of the month is coming or i'm all stress up for no reason.

i don't get it.
why am i all cranky so easily today :/

i went jogging for half an hour and i ended up tumbling down once i got home.
like, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?


and you! stop being all friendly with my friends.
ok i don't know why i am mad but i hate it when people take advantage of me.

seriously, i really can't wait to get out shah alam.
you'll see.

once i'm so UP, you'll crawl back being ALL MISS GOODY TOO SHOE WITH ME is like as if you''ve been friends with me for a long time, when the fact that you don't even say hello to me anymore.

I'LL be nice... but not to YOU!
heh, crawl all you want, but all you get is dirt.

we'll see. you just wait...


ps; friends are like that.
they are around you when you're having fun, when you have all the money in the world.
but once you're so down, they don't even blink at you.
they just throw you like trash after they used you ALL UP.

but they'll regret. OHHH they'll regret.
they'll regret.

I'LL MAKE THEM REGRET.
MARK MY WORD.
B*




i'll eat you up
FASYA
xoxo

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:52 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow