My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
When Friends Are Not Friends


shut up.
go away b*

why you have to be a party pooper?

so life sucks to you.
why made it worse for other?

you made your life miserable as hell.
its your OWN EFFING choice.

so shut up.
don't act as if you know me.

you don't know me anymore.
so just effing go away.

i wish i never met you at all.
like seriously, my life would be better and less suck-ish-er without you in it.


there i say it.
so SHUT UP.




pfft, how ironic.
its raining cats and dogs outside.
thunders.
pfft i hate thunders.

why of all the things in this world, thunder is what i'm scared of?

i wish i could have an underground house.




ps; you're an EFFING FAT B*
who lies alot, and SO DESPERATE TO MAKE BOYS LIKES YOU.
JUST BECAUSE you have a BIG HUGE BOOBS.
AND DON'T EVER FLIRT WITH MY BROTHER.
IT'S NAUSEATING.
AND EVEN IF I HAVE NEW BOYFRIEND, AIN'T NO WAY I'M GONNA INTRODUCE YOU TO HIM.

why would i want you to drool all your slob on my boyfriend?



pss; siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa pedasnya :)



SHUT UP BFB*
FASYA
xoxo


Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:30 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow