My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Jabbering at 6 in the morning

listening to Jay Sean - All or Nothing
"you were my girl, now we ain't even friend"



sedih.
farhah has flown to JB :(

and to think i could steal gossip girl from you -_-"
farhah ! beli me something something there okay ?

and don't bring me a guy. like seriously, DON'T 0_o


time hujan la, internet sa-lowwwwww sgt -_-"
annoying okay ?

and and i left my purse with gjie :O
and how am i going by bus after this? THIS IS HARD.
i can't be apart from my baby purse for one second!

I AM IN A CRUCIAL STATE PEOPLE :O

nasib baik ada dgn gjie -_-"
GJIE JAGA BABY I OKAY :'(

PFFFT XD


tough nya tanpa purse, i just realised my life is not the same without my purse.
hem..

more stories about what happen today, soon.

and and i just realised! that that i am sensitive with rain -_-"
it didn't rain that bad, it was like drizzling je kot.
but just as i got home, my head went all spinning and off to bed -__-"


that happened twice this week.
I AM SENSITIVE. kene pakai topi la lepas ni -__-"



and i succeeded on downloading all jay sean's song! :D
and also, finally! wedding dress is in my handphone, wee :D



i always laugh at this :D

Photobucket




that just means i miss maklong's rendang -__-"


ok, its 6:34 am.
i don't know what to say anymore.
papai, i'm gonna go jogging i guess.





JAY SEAN ROCKS !
FASYA ;)
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:10 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow