My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
you have an EX?

What if your ex said these to you???

1. Hi how are ya?
honestly? BAD

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
u wanna go out with me? ok, i'll take that.

3. I LOVE U..
oh sure, i love u too..

4. DO u want some cookies?
i'm not in for cookies these days. i'm too emo.

5. Can you take me a picture?!?
u do know i love photography rite -___-"

6. Help me in my homework!
ok i'll guide u, but i won't do it for u.

7. Here's my gift to you...
wow, susah2 je.

8. Let's just be textmates
why dun we just ignored each other forever?

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
kamu xde duit...

10. Let's sit together in the bus
ok i guess...

11. Hi baby
oh hey wassup dude...

12. Your still cute!
thx a bunch. appreciate dat

13. I still LOVE you!
oh really? oh dats too bad, u ask for it. eventhou i STILL LOVE U TOO.

14. Can I visit your house?
do as u pls -__-

15. Do you love me?
what is love?


16.tag to;
tinot
queen
syyrul
atok
fazraa
nuha
sara
and etc.. sape yg nk

Post a Comment

Friday, December 19, 2008 6:38 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow