My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
3 in the morning

its strange cause i used to think about it over and over in my head. i used to think about what i could have possibly done to get to such a bad place in my life. i always came up empty somehow and the math never seemed right. but maybe its not a bad place. maybe its a higher level of understanding. i feel like a little girl that just found out Santa doesn't exist and thats an ugly feeling. But maybe we're not supposed to believe in other people or mythical creatures. Perhaps we were meant to believe in ourselves. and when that day come, its all too much to handle. my life has been having to grow up too fast and for once i feel like a kid again. but once again, another mythical creatures exposed, unveiled and made mortal. i had tried so long to pretend that i didn't know this all along and delay inevitable but all attempts came up empty. i have been here before. in this exact same situation but this time i feel enlightened rather than defeated. i've always seen myself as an independent person. but i look back and see how dependent i let myself become. However, I am ready to reclaim my independence and rid myself of self pity. i believe in everything happens for a reason, hope, karma and most importantly, i believe in myself. thats all i ever really need to believe in.


Labels:

Post a Comment

Saturday, October 25, 2008 12:04 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow