My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
i'm just a human

i've made a huge mistake. actually i make mistakes everyday. well dats just human. its a fact & no one can runaway from that. capiche?
right now, i am in one of my humongous mistakes. yes there's alot of humongous mistakes i've made. so as u can interpret, i am a very idiot person. even if i learned from my mistake, i still do it. yet dats juz da process. i think. heh.
but recovering bak from da mistakes juz stinks. yes, there are times where u made a mistake. u noe wut to do. like erasing the wrong words. or liquid paper da sentence. or might as well use another paper. wut if there are types of mistakes dat u've done, n suddenly u r clueless of wut to do... u noe dat or u really want to erase all da thing u've done.. but u dunno where to start...its juz so hard...even da simplest word "sorry" cudn't ease da pain.. it seems too easy n sumtimes not enuf... da most frustrating is dat u blame urself for all of it.. i'm sorry for looking at da glass half empty...
but sumhow i knew i made it all more worse...i know.. plss do not deny.. it has hurt enuf for me to understand how much it pains u.. dun deny plss...
to da ppl dat i ave cause so much pain, there are times when i ave said sumfing dat i shudn't ave said... i was so foolish... n sumtimes things dat i kept inside, it came out all wrong...
trully i am crying rite now...
i am not seeking for ur sympathy... but i am seeking for the answers dat i need to undo all of my sins n da wrongs dat i've done... i am not desperate for ur forgiveness... as it is ur choice to forgive or not... all i want u to know... dat i am deeply torn for wut i've done n realised... dat i ave been such a foolish, n was being very immature...
trully, all dis words i wrote to u now... came straight from my honest deepest heart...
as lame as it sounds, i am asking for ur forgiveness as it is my duty as a muslim...
i once heard dat "forgiveness its da most priceless present dt u will eva get. n as a muslim, it is our job to always ask for ppl's forgiveness, for we human make everyday mistake every second in our life. yet if da person u r seeking for forgiveness doesn't reply to it, do not be afraid or down. u ave done ur job as a muslim. let them make their choices n deal it wiv Allah.."

but i want u to know dat.... even if u hate me, despise of me, n will never forgive me... i still love u.. i really do... n i wud do anything juz to make u happy... even by sacrificing myself... i wud...
n if i ave broke ur heart to pieces... i wud, honestly i wud if u let me, i wud try my best to pick up da pieces n puzzled it bak together. it maybe not perfect as it was before.. but i will try to make it whole again.. n if it doesn't work, i'll give u my heart instead, even if my heart is not as wonderful as urs...

huh... but i guess... nufing its enuf... n i think, maybe all this words... this awfully honest words cudn't ease n cure all da pain dat i've caused... if there is sumfing dat i cud do, pls... do tell me... forgoodness sake... i'm a juz human.. i cudn't predict every single thing... i wud try my best to mend the pain.. yet maybe dats not wut u want... then tell me... plss... huh...

in the meantime... sumtimes talking n a long arguments won't resolve to anything.. so, i wud give time for u to cool da pain n anger dat i've put u.. do not think of it as a reason for me to runaway like a coward... there're times when heart is in such pain, it cudn't take everything all in once.. that is y i may seem far away... but pls understand and know dat... i am always there for u if u need me... i am always n will be... remember.. i am holding ur hands through all of dis.. even if u r too hurtful to let me hold u... juz know dat, i am there... so close dat u shudn't feel scared n wonder if u r alone.. as u r not.. but if me being far away is not wut u want me to do.. do tell me.. for i cud not read your mind... n you too cannot read my mind... dat is why we need to open up wiv each other.. no matter how hard, painful, burdening.. honesty is such a big asset to one such happiness. so plss... do tell me...

all these words... still isn't enuf for me to express how i feel rite now... how low i am, how sorry i am, how i realise i am so uncaring,useless, worthless... but yet... writing it wudn't do any good...
for u are sleeping ( mybe.. god knows wut u r doing) n i am writing dis on my blog.. n dis post wud reach u maybe tomorrow after school... huh.. i juz feel like i need to write sumfing dats all...
even if i will print dis out n gave to u.. huh...

thank you. i ave waste more than enuf of ur time... n do know dat, knowing dat u r reading dis thoroughly... is such a....huh....thank you...even words cudn't descrbe.. even saying i love u.. its juz not enuf my love,friends.... cuz my love is too big to show, too deep to tell...
thank you again.. ave a nice day my wonderful person... yes it is you who is reading dis.. yes.. you r my wonderful person.. even if u r denying it.. ur still are to me.. thank you for coming into my life.. goodbye for now... n if i closed my eyes forever today.... remember, i have loved u along the way n sorry for everything....

Labels:

Post a Comment

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:24 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow