My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
PERKAD to MiTC

NEWS FLASH.
last night we had the most terrible rain ever.
lightning flashes from one to another, thunder everywhere.
not only that my life went from exciting to VERY HECTIC.

rain was not only the main problem,
i had a pre-competition to represent my kolej in Santai Kebudayaan.
and a forum was being held at the same time, and the reason why this forum is important is because you got stamp for college's activities.
and unfortunately my stamps are still incomplete to ensure i could still stay in this college next sem. CRAP

oh oh to add more problem,
at the same time as the forum and competition was being held,
A REHEARSAL FOR PERKAD WAS BEING HELD LAST NIGHT and it was COMPULSORY for me to attend it.
ARGHH !

how crappie my life would get ?


DON'T ANSWER !
cause today has answered for me !


results?



I AM WHOOSH UP !


seriously, i mean, we spent practicing marching from 8 sumfing and end like 12 midnight.
and not only that, i slept late and then today woke up at 6.30 am !


and straight to perkad,
and thank god i survive the heat, the sun (why am i repeating this, cause it's important for you to know how hot it was today), and stand through the opening ceremony and closing !

and i marched, well.. okay ?
it doesn't matter.
as long as i don't have to repeat next sem !


win or lose, thats beside the story.
(we lost anyway)
PFFT


and now i'm rushing to go take my bus off to do my duty taking care of artists and singers at MiTC.

exciting ?
yes, no. maybe ?

precisely :(



my feet is sore.
oh yeah, did i mention last night my sport shoes got ripped again ?

yeah, the same sport shoes i used during MMS.
the one i sent to get fix. well sewed to be precise.
but now it's ripped again.

so now i am left with no sport shoes.
HOW NICE.




erghh !
rushing rushing.


can't wait to go back home :(




ps; i miss you !
i hope you feel the same way.



ilysm
FASYA
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Saturday, March 27, 2010 2:08 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow