My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
I'm donating my clothes

not donating, well more like giving up few of my clothes.

whoa! big whoa if you guys thought i was gonna throw away ALL -__-"

it seems that, i realise when i was putting my clothes into my cupboard,
there were few clothes i have never wear at all -_-"

its not that i don't wanna wear it, i just can't seem to find the right time to wear it -_-"


ps; sape yang nk baju2 ni, sila ckp, i'll gladly give it to you -_-"





sedeh T,T


cause this was like one of my 7 clothes that i bought at COLOURS using my own money
and i never had a reason to wear, and now i have to give it up T,T


yes ppl, i only bought 7 clothes in my entire life using my own money

slalunya mama bagi baju dia, and sometimes gt as presents. and sometimes time sale, baru dpt shop T,T



ah sudah! melalut aku -_-"







ni satu lagi! jadi pameran je -_-"


siapa ar yg nk baju ni lgpun -_-"







ah, the only top that i wore.
itu pun 4 kali, lepas tu terus jadi pameran skali lagi -_-"


this brings memories *sigh*

sudah sudah! buang yang keruh, ambil yg jernih kan?
betul2, if i want to move on, i guess... * i can't believe i'm saying this but * i have to let go of this TOP :(


whoa sape yg dpt ni, kene jaga betul2 wey!
seriously, i am giving up on smething i love ni -_-"









another one, bought at COLOURS.
tpi x pernah pakai -__-"



sebenarnya, dlm usaha menggali lagi baju yg x pernah di pakai, dlm hidup ku.

sebab almari terlalu penuh lately, x tau napa.

baju sekolah ek? hemmm haha




and daddy balik dari shanghai hari tu :D

and to think he wouldn't have time to buy me anything :)
well i have underestimate him.

and to think he has soften mama heart to give up that gucci bag for me! wawawa haha
giler bunyi mcm kejam -_-"

seriously, its a funny story actually.

but i'll tell mre later.



nk mkn, lapar la :)

nana, i dh cuba try thn mkn. xleh ar! i'm too stressy to not eat -_-"



notes;



-i know that i promise not to bother you anymre, but lately everybody has been asking me about you. wanna noe what they ask?

" nasruddin buat apa skrg?" " nasruddin sambung mana ek fasya? "

and yeah, even my parents ask about you. funny, how i calmly say i dnt know :)

cause i REALLY don't know :)

eventhough i am curious to know as well, idt that i'm TOO curious up to the level i would pick up the phone or knock on your door just to talk to you :)



WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT :)





-i'm too happy to be sad :)
and i'm too sad to not be happy :)

get it? :)





-i love my stpm friends :)








-i have no time to kill anybody right now. and i'm TOO nice to kill you/him/her now :)









ps; " THE GOODNESS OF LIFE COMES FROM YOU."

~thegirlthatishearingnoisesfromhertummy -_-"
ISYA




Labels:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 6, 2009 10:54 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow