My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
i wish you'd knew


this is where i stand.

face to face, speechless.

looking into those eyes, where i used to be. where i love to be.

we're so close, yet far apart.

holding back these feelings, the words, the tears,
i fake a smile.

can you hear it? what my heart is crying out for?

" do you know how much i love you? can you feel how much i care for you?"

can you hear it?

" i want you to be happy. i would sacrifice anything just to see you happy. i live for that smile.
i lie, i did cry. "

can you hear it?

" i am cautious in every single thing that i do, just so that you wouldn't misunderstood my feelings.
I'm sorry, I'm just not good at this."

wishing to hold you in my arms, i hold back.
do you know this?

"i don't want to hurt you. i don't want you to hurt anymore.
but why am i feeling this pain?"

I'm screaming. I'm crying. can you hear?

"i love you. that's all i know. i couldn't ask for more.
i wouldn't, what more could i need?"

there's a lot of thing i want, i need to tell. but i can't.

" i want to call you last night, and the other night. there were a lot of things to tell you. i did.
but i look at the phone, pondering in silent that i put it down."

i'm making it hard for you.

" this is hard for me too."

you feel stuck.

" I'm living my life with this love."

you have your side of the story.

" this is my story."

you'll never know.

" I NEVER TELL."

I LOVE YOU.

" can you hear it now?"


...



this is where i stand.
" what are you thinking?"

i startled. i look into those eyes, silently wondered.
i look down and bloom a smile.

" nothing. "

I was crying FOR YOU.





notes;

this might not only be about me.
this might be you, this might be us, this might be anybody.
its been awhile since I've written a post like, just thought that i should let something out.



-listening to we might as well be strangers by keane


jojot.... i miss you :(


~thegirlwhoneverstopcries insideorout
FASYA

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Friday, May 8, 2009 4:07 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow