My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Fransisco and Photography

honestly, some people just have the GUTS to actually say they know me,
but they don't have a Clue what i am or who I am.

so listen here PUNK
yeah, i went THERE pfft

I reeaally don't know who you are, and honestly I don't WANT to know who you are as well.
but if you've got a problem with me, which consists of Hatred,Envy or whatsoever unrelevant emotion which are NOT cause by me,
I mean, i would understand if i made a mistake by hurting you or offending you or anything. i could pleasurely say i'm sorry.
but THE fact that I barely even know you, and you barely even know me too.

i understand, not alot of people could figure me out that much, if they did, i'd say their the most awesomest person ever. which hardly happens these days.

so i strongly suggests why don't you stop your meaningless,pointless and worthless pathetic issues with me ok?
i mean, not only you're wasting your precious little time, you kinda make yourself look.... stupid -_-"
but its ok, if you love to waste your time just by hating me or anything.
its your freaking damn time anyway, not mine :)
do whatever you want. but remember this,

at least i'm not a slut or a bitch or effing bastard like you.

and because of those words, i'm not gonna do a SINGLE thing at you.
its not because i'm weak. its just because I'M BETTER THAN YOU, pfft
not only that, I'm Kinder than you, I'm Nicer than You, and i am WAY MATURE than you :)

hate me? kindly or should i say HAtely proceed to the nearest exit :)

yeah dudes and dudettes. again, your plan is not working!
weee sorry to dissapoint you, i'm having blast on the shit that you're putting me through. oh don't worry, i'm F-I-N-E.
i won't be down like you want me to be, heh *smugging*


ok ok, enough with sarcastic mean words and nonsense talk
this post is not for this, this just an slip-in intro for no reason -_-"


this guy is like one of the amazing photographer i've ever known.
he can make art from a pic and pic from an art.
not only that the pic itself its already the art as well! :D

the guy i'm talking is

his name is farhan.
he added me at myspace.
* sorry fransisco, curik gmbr kamu kejap :P *

he's a full time photographer :)
and he's only 17 going on 18, awesome man! salute ;)
he had tons of great pics that i loved, but some of it was deleted from his profile.

currently this is like one of my favourite.
no ppl, he does not use any effects, he just.. filter it ;)

and THIS PICTURE was actually one of the reasons i wanted to post about him.
we're not close friends but we're cool :)
he's someone that you could actually talk to.

and i'm proud to say THANKYOU so much for doing this,
please click this pic, and you will see my name there in his pic :)
how thoughtful is that? :)

fransisco: " Ma Hommies"

haha yeah, i'm your hommy :P

so there you have it.
its already 4 am. so i think i'm gonna keep this post for this.

notes;

- thankyou again for the lovely pic :)

-PEOPLE! i have done my first dance video! O-M-G!!!
i'll post it soon once I decided to make it globally with the rest of the blogger.
haha SORRy masih lagi malu -_-"

- crying while laughing? why do i always fall for that same cliche -_-"

- I WANT TO WATCH HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


ps; " There's always A friend right next to you.
You just need to be grateful and not Blind your eyes with fools,
they care for you, and thats all that matters as a FRIEND.
"

~thegirlwholovesphotographyandalwaysthereforafriend
FASYA Buddy

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 12, 2009 3:04 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow