My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Away for two weeks for Europe Getaway

I'm BORED.

not that i don't have anything to tell. i'm just too tired and moody O_O
yup i agreed with izzat. everything that anybody do will be SO contagious rite now.

ZAKI, you have spread your disease at ME.
-_______________-"

not only i'm freaking out about my decision for my future,
i'm freaking out if i couldn't live UP TO IT! arrgh!! stress sucks -_-"

my eyes are totally too heavy to lift. urghh -___-"

i'm just gonna go straight to the point.



1. I'm going on a trip to London and Germany for Two weeks.
don't ask why, i'm still honestly holding on with the 'family vacation reason' but some people just have the nerve to try to send me AWAY -_-"
seriously, you guys are saying it like this is a piece a cake!
dude, this is matter of life and DEATH! err moving on...


2. i won't be onlining. pfft thats obvious.


3. i'm sad,i'm mad,i'm depressed and every single words that express sadness and frustration.


4. I NEED to see HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!
waaa betul2 nk nangis skrg -_-"


5. STOP ASKING ME WHETHER I HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR NOT,
i don't! but that doesn't mean i'm available to be HIT ON.


6. need a remedy to stop CRYING. anybody know?
i'm tired. i can't stand this anymore.
i feel lke exploding but i just can't. everything is just kept inside.
and its killing me more and more!!!!


7. gonna miss playing games :((
i haven't play for few hours and i'm already depressed -_-"


8. i never said i've MOVED ON.
i said that i've CHANGED and STRONG.
well scratch the last part. strong la sgt -_-"


9. will be home either 1st of may or 2nd.
i HOPE.


10. miss him very very much.
.........................



i want to say i'm sorry to everyone. to the bloggers, to my friends, to my family, to my dearest loved ones and everyone if i've ever hurt your feelings.
i apologize. i wish you all the best of luck in life and an eternal happiness.
i want to write something that i answered in my survey.


What or who makes life worth living?
my loved ones.

Do they feel the same way about you?
i want nothing in return as long as they're happy
.



and i meant everything that i said.

i'm really gonna miss reading all of you guys BLOGs.
i'm gonna miss laughing my head off reading your funny comments haha :(
i'm gonna miss laughing my head off when i read other's life :(

what i'm gonna miss the most, is you guys ofcourse :(

thankyou for everything. wish me luck and all the best there.
eh eh, sounds so wrong.. -_-"



" This is our last goodbye, cause' i'm flying high,
no more cheat and lies, no more tears to dry,

You and I,
are just memories in my MIND.

Far far away, i'll find my own way,

don't get in my way, cause there's nothing left to say.

i'm coming back on May, so just be happy okay?
"



haha
i know,
you guys must wondering " asal sengal sgt ayat perpisahan fasya ni? -_-" "
haha

yes jojot, i know.
some of it might sound similar to one song that we love.
coincidently, lol

oh yeah, if you guys are asking.

YES, i've watched confessions of a shopaholic.
YES, i've watched fast and furious 4.
NO, i haven't watched he's just not that into you. well its clearly written above. lol

-__-"

ABG CEPOi!!!!!! jumpa kamu di sana!!!


yeah, literally i am flying, bahaha :D


notes;

-if you see me and label me as a rich city girl with complete city girl attitude,
perhaps you have mistaken me for another girl :)

right jojot,kakya,kaktati? :)

~thegirlwhocriesTOOMUCHandcan'tstop
FASYA the crying machine+babble+blur O,O

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:18 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow