My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
stress, n'sync, nodame cantabile and misjudging me

STRESS
INTERNET OVER SLOW
seriously, did i miss a memo or something? cause apparently i can't even open my myspace,
but i blame my modem -_-"
eventhough you have been working for me more than 5 months, haha
wtv -_-"
probably its just not in the mood...


well no event to tell about,
not that i haven't got anything interesting happen, lol
copycat :P
well i am a copycat kan?
the most greatest copycat in DANCING bahaha :D
right zaki?? :P

ok ok i am totally all over these guys AGAIN thnks to zaki :)
so this video i am tributing to JOJOT,KAKYA,KAKTATI ,KAK CAID and the rest who are as one with us :D



MIAWWWW :3
i love these dudes
lol, just few weeks ago its about bsb
now n'sync?! haha i am definitely into old boy band now :D
lets relive those day people!!!
times when we were happily carefrrrrreeeee! :D

well except for korean or japanese boy band X)
mengaaau! i'm addicted to BOYS OVER FLOWERS
and falling all over again for NODAME CANTABILE

fyi, NODAME CANTABILE is japanese production,
it was from a comic, and it turn into anime, and last year, they made a LIVE JAPANESE DRAMA
FOR NODAME CANTABILE!!!
i swear to you,
- if you are INLOVE with japanese
- loves japanese comedy
- loves music as much as i do :P
- loves orchestra

I RECOMMEND NODAME CANTABILE

ITS THE BOMB
i swear, i still laugh at it, even after tons of time watching its drama!!

i want its full episode cds -_-"
waaa!! :(
anybody? be a superhero and find it and buy it for me? :D haha

haih.. looks like i have to go to japan -_-"



ok, i definitely say this two are the most cutest and weirdest couple ever
haha :D
hem, sounds familiar doesn't it? :)
haha

well, i have nothing to tell .
oh wait!!! i do!!!

to the people who MISJUDGED ME;

dear dudes and dudettes, mr and mrs, dato' and datin, tan sri, man seri * what the tut? O_O*
and etc

first of all, YES i am 17 years old, has a mother who used to BE KNOWN as a judge, yes, i SALUTE HER FOR THAT *heh -_-*
but that doesn't mean I intend on pursuing her so called AMAZING job.
pfft, dude i have A LIFE AND MY OWN MIND. don't push me into telling me that be like my own MOTHER, pfft you DON'T KNOW MY MOTHER LIKE I DO, SO HUSH UP :P


second, no. i don't have sisters. i have brothers. and NO. i am not the only child.
heh, sorry to dissapoint you :|
i have two elder brother and one youngest brother.
yes, I am the only girl in THE FAMILY tree, but that doesn't mean I'm SPOILED.
pfft, heck you have no idea what i have been through.
one thing for sure, i'm the the girl who sweat her head off more than any of my siblings.
no offence along, but you don't really act like a along sometimes, heh.
heck you barely HOME.
yela, suka jalan2 dgn KAWAN AND GIRLFRIEND, tinggalkan adik2 kamu di sini.

SO TRY NOT JUDGING ME AGAIN :)

heh, i have MANY MANY more to say
but i'll tell soon.


OH and if you want to effingly talk shit about me,
here's a thought, WHY DON'T YOU STATE A STRONG FACT WITH IT?
at least with that, you'll look less IDIOT and STUPID infront of everybody :)
and NO. i don't care what you think about me. I LIVE FOR ME AND ALLAH.

YOU? SOOOOO not in the list :)
thankeeeeeyou muaaah! ;)

ps; " I REMEMBER EVERY SECOND OF IT,
LIKE A VIDEO THAT KEEPS REWINDING IN MY MIND,
and I LOVE IT.
ILOVEYOU
"

~thegirlwhocurrentlydancingherstressoff
andy

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:42 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow