My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Menghitung hari song By Fasya

TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS
FOR ONE HOUR
ON 28TH OF MARCH
AT 8:30PM TILL 9:30 PM
LETS DO OUR PART IN EARTH HOUR


sumfing to spice up the 3 am post, lol



1; sorry if i suck lol wth?
2; sorry if i'm not really that good with piano
3; sorry that you don't like this
4; sorry that it took me long enough to even post this X)
5; this may be the last video i'll ever post myself singing... hem..

notes;

- sometimes i pushed myself too hard thinking that everything is all my fault,
eventhough it kills me inside..

nothing is ever right, when everything is just so.... wrong....

- have you ever cried while writing something on the blog or even on a piece of paper or chatting on YM ?
if you do, welcome to myworld.
*referring to my 2nd last post*

ps; " i love you, and i always wait for you.
but will you? "

Labels:

Post a Comment

Friday, March 27, 2009 3:00 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow