My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Dreamland, Ever Had that Dream?


have you ever had that weird dream when you sleep?
it sometimes scares you and weird you out?
and sometimes it occur more than once?


TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS

FOR ONE HOUR
ON 28TH OF MARCH
AT 8:30PM TILL 9:30 PM
LETS DO OUR PART IN EARTH HOUR




cold.

the floor felt cold. i opened my eyes. white, I'm here again. i cleared my eyes hoping that maybe my eyes are deceiving me, hoping that this is not happening again. failed, I'm still here.
i stood up, and tried to find a way out from this space. but the more i walked, the more this space seems larger and longer. i was all alone... in this WHITE SPACE.
determined, i tried to find a way out. from a distance, i saw figures. people. I ran. i ran and ran. they seem so far. but i didn't stop. my heart was pounding, i could feel it aching and all of my body parts became weaker and weaker. I'd thought i was going to fall and faint.

eventually i did. but my eyes were still open. i catch a glimpse of a blurry figure looking at me.

" Farah.. Farah.." a faint voice coming from the figure. it was A YOUNG man. either same age or older than me.

" Help me... " i said. with a little strength left in me, i slowly raise my right hand, hoping for his reflex to grab it.

He just stood there, looking at me.

" I know who you are, you're always here in my dream. "

" Don't give up Farah. "

I didn't know what he was talking about. He reached for my hand. Another figure came. A girl,
i know. She had a medium length hair. and more figures came. He slowly let go of my hand.
Tears began to rolled down my cheek.

" Please, don't leave me again. Where am i? Why is this dream keep happening? "

I gave out all the strength i had to stand up. I feel weak. Too weak.

" Don't give up Farah. I'm not gonna be here. You're all alone. "

" But we still love you. always remember. " a girl speak.

That voices, i felt it in my guts that i Recognise these voices. I know THEM. but who are they?
I saw their sweet smile. They were smiling at me. Why?
They slowly walked away from me and vanished in this bright light. I know i yelled.
But I couldn't hear my voice. My tears became more vigorous, I pushed myself to stand up, in hopes to stop them from leaving.

" Not again. This can't be happening! Please, don't leave me here all alone. I don't understand, why everybody that i love is leaving, why! "

But just when i succeeded on standing up, they were gone. Its like a gun had been shot into my head, my memories were all coming back to me. I KNEW THEM.

" Don't Give Up.. " his voice were echoing in my mind..

I was scared. I was mad. I couldn't reach out to them. I was furious, because i couldn't hold them in my arms. I felt hopeless and useless. But I didn't give up. I did what he told. I ran forward with hopes i might catch up with them. Pictures of my loved ones one by one were in my mind.

Whether my eyes were lying to me or i saw That Boy again. He was far, but i keep on running to get to him. He was just standing there, yet I felt like i wasn't even getting nearer to him. He was smiling. I called out his name. He waved. It was HIM after all. i felt a slight happiness in my heart, i continue running. tears still running down my face.
As i get near, I saw everyone, Everyone was there, standing with him right next to each other. I felt like jumping and holding them in my Arms.

" Farah!! Fasya!! " They were all smiling and laughing, cheering for me.

I could feel my mouth was blooming a smile. AS I nearly reached them, I felt something was wrong. And its bound to happen.
I stretched my hands out to reach to him, and as i did... I FELL. My body seems to be falling down softly and slowly. As i fall, I saw each and everyone that stood there. He was there, She was there, They were There. Everybody Was There.

" Farah.. Never be afraid. We'll always LOVE YOU "

I fall and fall. I felt like i was drowning. I fight with all my might to reach his hand, I slipped and i couldn't reach it. Everybody stand around me as I fall. My hands were still reaching for out, but nothing or no one pull me, For i was too deep.
I felt like i was choking. I couldn't breathe. I hold my neck with hope i could breathe again.
I Inhaled MY LAST BREATHE.

" argh! " I look around. I'm at my room? heh. That dream again.


notes;

- this is not a made up story.

- sorry if this confuses you, ask me if you have any problems.

- it was the same, dream.

- i just felt like talking about the dream since i had one last night.

- they said that if you dreamt a person, it means you miss this person so much.
heh, i guess i miss them TOO much...


ps; " My life hasn't been the same since you've Been Gone "

~ the dreamgirl
FARAH

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:40 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow