My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
show me the meaning of being lonely - BSB

its a been awhile since i post about songs.
not that i haven't heard good new songs
i did
thx to mickey

but probably i was too caught up with some stuffs in my mind...

but i'm gonna bring back an old song
while i was going through my old burned cds
my mind was possessed by few of these songs
it actually made me cry...
and to make it even more drama,
my komp went jam for a few seconds that i was so impatient i click sumfing
and popped ups a window..
pics... tons and tons of my old pic.. last year's pic..
coincident?
i dunno... and i dun wanna think too much about it..
heh, most of the time..i just think i'm so pathetic
but i remembered,
i'm just a human.
i guess.. it normal...to feel...blanklessly sad and..
heh..
wtv bring up the song


try to listen to it
like REALLY REALLY listen to it
ah..
maybe some ppl may call me lame
but i REALLY REALLY adore this group
haha
and N'Sync :P

so awesome
so hard to find this kind of group these days
:(

great in singing harmony (like everybody has their own role to sing in a song)
and great DANCERS
haha i love dancing
i can't help it X)

here's the lyrics to it

"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"

Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me

[Chorus:]
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze upon me
Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)
There's no control
Are you with me now?
Your every wish will be done
They tell me

[Chorus]

There's nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body, and soul
How can it be
You're asking me
To feel the things you never show

You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I can't be there where you are

[Chorus]


a 1999 song

enjoy~

Labels:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 11:10 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow