My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
my lovely honey jojo

to anonymous

nape? afraid i wud do sumfing bad to that GIRL of YOUR's? :P
haha

yeah, you are a JOKE, you did said it yourself that you're a JOKER
haha, a joker...
weirdo

i think i have about enough writing about you on my blog
and i think you're getting tired of HEARING ME out
so enjoy... x ingin nk kacau hidup awak tu
haha
tralalalalala

to jojot!
how cud you!!! :(
you really ditched me!
after all that we've been through!
fine! we're done!
yeah, you heard me!
i'm breaking up with you, rite now!
no no, sorry won't change anything anymore.
SO LONG
no, don't cry
tears won't bring me back
...huh...farewell!!!

ok agak dramatic 0,0
haha
cuzzie :(
smpi ati
that means jojot kene blanja farah lepas ni
YOU OWE me
kita dh janji kan??? tpi jot mungkir,
so done
jojot KENA belanja
wee :D

ok semua bloggers jadi saksi ek??
if i do not post anything regarding jojot's promise
mari kita ramai2 serbu rumah dia!
haha wachaaaaa :D

and i'm so sorry!!
i really wanted to put the video here in this post as well
but it seems the youtube kinda holding a grudge on me
cause i keep uploading too many videos these days
haha
ok i am so babble-ing again X)

but i'm gonna upload this instead just for you! :D

hahahaahaha
ok i'm sorry
i really can't stop laughing now!
and I'M SO SORRY
but i am really tempt to upload dis
oh btw ppl
say hi to jojot
yeah i noe
you guys must be tired cause i keep talking about jojot
but you guys really never know who the heck is this jojot
haha
she's my cuzzie
oh and she' is abg cepoi's baby sisiter :P
i did told u rite?haha

btw this pic was taken on the last sleepover i had
and during that time, she was holding the present i bought for her
haha
cooooite!! haha
thats the teddy's name
well its not a teddy actually
its a strawberry shortcake doll
a big cuddly doll :D
well it looks almost like this
except its not a cartoon
and you can hug it :D

hope you laugh my dear!
:D

ps: this weekend?
the whole month I'M FREE
haha :D

at least until i got my results and offers :P
eh
um..
never mind
oh fact about fasyacuzzie: jojot is the same age as me which sometime gets annoying, cause my mum's likes to differentiate between me and jojot
hello! we're different! 0_0
lol

another fact: we both adore EMMA WATSON and BRITNEY SPEARS
well there's alot more that we're in common
:D

oh but first FACT: when we were little we NEVER WERE GOOD to each other
haha seriously
jumpa je, gaduh
xleh nk jumpa langsung
but ever since kakya lived with us for few years
yeah, thats the sweetest starting of the sweetest bond of cuzzie

ah, good time
i'm sorry
i reminisce too much lately
hem
:)

jot,
remember the time we went to harry potter
that was like the first time i ever went to a cinema
and then mama x abeh2 call
haha
giler balik kene marah
haha
but...
i...
i really wudn't mind...
reliving it again..
even if i got yelled and grounded again
haha..
i miss you honey..
:((
and i know you do..
aww...lets smile..
haha

ah... ur bad for making me wanna cry..
haha
:P

~love is a never ending story, if it does, then its just lust

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Monday, March 2, 2009 5:10 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow