My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
back to square one

you know what?
on second thought
IGNORE WHAT I SAID ON MY LAST POST :D

i end up not sleeping last nite cause i keep thinking of what i wrote
and i realise
why am i being sOOOO stupid?
i mean
its fine! if they wanna use most of their time just to hate me or hurt me
why don't i just let them be?
i mean, i shud be GLAD RITE?
i actually shud be grateful because they actually used most of their time for ME :D

seriously, i'm honoured,
so arigato! :D
for what i am wasting my time just like them?
i don't wanna be ordinary
like my dad always said, be EXTRA ordinary
be different! :D
so i'm saying thank you, and i'm sorry for my harsh words.

mari lah sama2 kita gelak :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
laughing panda Pictures, Images and Photos

drake bell icon Pictures, Images and Photos

lost evi icon by freya Pictures, Images and Photos

Fun Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

wah! ramai nyer yang gelak dgn i :D
hehe

but let me get this off my chest ok

  • i love you, i miss you, and i'll never stop doing that no matter how much you guys despised me and what you have put me through
  • i'm just a human, i'm not GOD, and i cud say the same thing about you
  • the best thing about mistakes? i learn from it, and i start to build myself from that, so i thank you for making me stronger THAN EVER
  • get this fact straight, i THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
well there's more but i'm getting bored talking about me and all haha :D

ah blur blur blur!
sorry, tgh chatting dgn mickey smpi dier ambik segala idea dari kepala daku XD

oh well toodles! :D

ps:" don't tell God you have a big problem, tell problem that you have a BIG GOD!"

haha :D

Labels:

Post a Comment

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:28 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow