My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
what i want in a GUY

i had this post for draft like for a long time
so i think i'm gonna use a lil bit of my time to finish what i started



Thats All - Michael Buble



i want a guy that wld be proud having me in his life and as his wife.

i want a guy that when he looks at me, he will say "i'm lucky to have you"

i want a guy that will never stop loving me even after how much we have been through

i want a guy that accept me for who i am

i want a guy who dare to correct me when i'm wrong

i want a guy that is ego enough to keep his right

i want a guy that is not shame and afraid to shed even a tear for me

i want a guy who is not egoistic to admit that he's wrong

i want a guy who can take care of me and my family

i want a guy that speak his mind out

i want a guy that is charming yet promising :) lol

i want a guy that trust me

i want a guy that has goals and ambitious
if not, i'll make him see THE WORLD

i want a guy who respect me and anyone in this world

a guy who will stood by me and say
"you're great, you've done what you could, now let the world repay you, at least let me"
aww isn't that sweet? :)

i want a guy that listens to me and talk wisely

i want a guy who smells nice no matter what
* this is more to personality :P

i want a guy who looks nice every way and what he wears
just the way he is :)

i want a guy who worked his day out but still can slow dance and giggle with me at nite :)
cause i love DANCING :D

i want a guy that could change the world, MY WORLD

i want a guy who will never stop believing in himself and Allah

the second most important
i want a guy that could be a MAN for me :)

the NUMBER ONE
i want a guy that loves me
and
i LOVE HIM too :)


notes;

-keep this in mind, i bolded there that i WANT, not that i NEED ok :)
cause you may not know what life could bring you, so i can't really say anything :)
but one can dream rite? :)


-like i said, this is an old draft. it doesn't connected to my old post "confident ppl"
and i'm not saying this as if i'm thinking of getting married or anything.
this just comes naturally, hey, sometimes you have to wonder how your future is gonna be.
success don't come easily, you gotta earn it


-i'm not looking for a perfect guy, cause i'm not perfect
i'm not even interested of looking for anybody rite now, so pls, just take this as a thought for a thought :D



ps; i'm not afraid to decide what is right for my future, are you?

~time is precious, so i don't wanna lose you
cause you're precious


Labels:

Post a Comment

Friday, February 20, 2009 3:23 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow