My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Fur Elise

chuxmentort asked me to play this song
so here it is



i actually recorded this song twice, one angle from up, and one angle shows my hands are playing
you guys can check it out if you want to see the prove i'm playing it

so...
there you go
:D
yeah... i know.. i should probably post a video that i am SINGING in it as well..
and you guys have been giving great and sweet feedbacks.
i really appreciate it
but... i dunno... *aww cmon fasya, one video won't kill you! just give them the goods! lol *

ok i'm talking to myself again >__<

oh look at that! its already 6 in the morning
maybe... some other time? :D haha

TURN OF YOUR LIGHTS
FOR ONE HOUR
ON 28TH OF MARCH
AT 8:30PM TILL 9:30 PM
LETS DO OUR PART IN EARTH HOUR


notes;

-jojot! seriously! after last nite, i can't stop crying!!
arrrgh! what have you done to me?!
i've become all of a sudden some kind of emotic crying sensitive machine O,O

-yes, i AM JEALOUS
you hear that?

-i left all my new games in gjie' brother's car,
damnit, i was just so excited to play that GAME
and yes, i BOUGHT THREE MORE GAMES >__<>


-i have too many troubles already
but ppl seems never gets satisfied enough to see me hurt
THANKEYOUU SO MUCH!
semoga TUHAN MERINGANKAN DOSA2 KORG
heh, what am i saying! bad fasya, bad fasya! moving on! -_-"

-after all of this,
there's only one thing that pops up in my mind
were you even really true to me?
the whole time?
they're rite, dreams are just dreams
it stays in our dreamland
but when you wakeup, say hello to reality, and then you cry,hurt

too bad, cause THATS YOU, you're just a dream
my DREAM
the saddest and weirdest thing is
you will always be that way
and i... will always want... desperate..hunger..
eager for you...loving you...
my dream...


ps;"Some say i'm a fool for my own friends, some say i'm a fool for my own family,
some may even say i'm a fool for my true love
but i say,
not a minute i spent regretting LOVING THEM EACH DAY "

~
thegirlwhoplayspiano
fasyaven
lol

Labels:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:04 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow