My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
all or nothing

miyo asked to find the chords for this song.
i didn't really know it at first but after he sang the chorus, i remembered what song was it.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss and
It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still holding on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met, it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on


So If you're feelin' lonely, don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do

Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough
I'm still holdin' on, You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights, ya know I still do

One thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
And the one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'..
.


i swear, this song makes me cry
but then again, these tears doesn't seem to fall down, hem.. an angel is holding the tears?
hehe i love you angel :)

tak sabarnyer nk blaja chording utk lagu, wee :)

new fact: fasya sudah menjadi burung hantu. ok ok, i'm lying. insomnia actually hahaXD

ntah la, i really can't sleep these days. every nite i spent almost hours and hours just trying to get a gud nite sleep, but i just can't.
ape kak aneez? nervous sbb results? yeah rite. results doesn't really conquer half of my mind at all.

daddy dh tak bagi mkn panadol.
1# reason; muntah XD
2# reason; takut addicted

whoa x mungkin nyer terjadi. everybody knows i hate panadol. i HATE pills haha
kan zaki? -_-"
oh well, oh oh! addition to my addiction, lol
not only i'm playing a persona game, i am totally hooked with persona - trinity soul series
i ave found the answer to the existence of persona 3. wee :D
anime are so awesome. haha :)

so last nite, i spent the whole nite watching persona at youtube.
wee thankeeyyooou technology! :D
whoa new word? haha, nah. its just some random word i guess.

i'm trying to upload some of the videos from the senior dinner,
credits to IRAAFFANDEE, anak sedara saya haha
XD
miyo, klu u nk betul2 tahu ape yg jadi kt dinner(bukan prom ye) tu and what happen to my HORRIBLE performance
sile2 lah rajin2kan diri anda untuk tekan video ini :D



yes miyo, i performed 2 songs actually
and it wasnt the BEST
but we've tried our BEST
thats whats important
i guess 0_0
haiya...

yg paling mcm kene tampar nyer kan, its what u said la zaki
haha
i know i know
ur just kidding around
but its the truth what.
oh well... "at least its not up to level called 'poo' "
ha-ha, very funny zaki -_-"

hari ini 20/1/08 (or shud i said yesterday -_-") adalah antara hari yang best sangat!
lagi best dari semalam dan hari2 sebelumnya :D
well duh, i'm like totally bored at home. dats why -_-"
bukannya xde keje, jln sana, anta adik, ajar dia, MEN GAMES XD, onlining etc
but bosan la. mcm xde life 0_0
thank YOU shahril for calling. even if i was about to sleep dat time -_-"
haha hey, dun judge.
i spent all the nites with no sleeps at all. so thank God at least tgh hari td i dpt rasa kepenatan GILER2 and nk jugak tido. but then suddenly he called.
hey, org dh ajak jamming, mane leh x pegi. xpe la. sacrifice tido lagi skali 0_0
dh bape ari x tido? hum... about 5 days gak ar, sebelum prom agi.

i guess dats the last time i'll be jamming with them :(
oh well
goodbye good ol days -_-
dats y we've made the best of it just now :D
we all agreed that on the senior nite, we didn't done our best
it was probably because of the last minute replacement
shahril, i noe i said dis tons of time
but i really wish u were there
-_-,

oh well, u always want what you can't have. life Rule no.2 :)
yeah i ave like tons of life Rule. daddy suka sgt lecture kitorg smpi kitorg kene wat nota 0_0

and and sorry miyo x ajak awak sebagai date saya,
i giler2 messed up sgt time tu :P

the best part of the 20/1 is dat meeting him :)
weeeeeeeee
ok, yes. i am totally falling over and over again for you XD
just don't pull me too deep, cause i'm scared i won't be able to pull myself back up cause i'm just to fond with falling down for you :)

but who cares? i dun really care if i'm REALLY am too deep
cause i'm ready
yup i am totally READY for any consequences
"every thing that you gain has its own price to be sacrifice equally"
so so, hait hait *nods*

haha blame the taxi driver today for the japanese language
XD

notes;
-the vanilla cream has been sprayed onto the ice-cream, i'm just waiting for the sprinkles and cherry to top it off, meaning mission is only 10% away from being complete :)
"apakah maksud ini?" haha x pyh tahu ok ;) oh and ini bukan game, ini hidup saya :)

-saya sudah mengalahkan Change Relic! wee :D akhirnya, saya mencapai ke top of Arqa sebelum May berakhir :D, di dlm Persona 3 ofcourse ;)

-i know that the future will never be the same again, but i WISH dat somehow it'll be different in the same old way we USED to be, can it? pretty pls :(

-saya menyesal x tgkp gmbr dgn dier tadi kt jln yang saya xkn lalui lagi :(
but even so, i somehow wish i can still walk through that road again, with him :)
haiya.. "we can never get what we really want" :)

ps: its hard to face up ahead when we can't really see what lies ahead



"am i the only one who still feel that way and fooling myself over this
or there's a meaning behind this kiss
somehow i can never find the answer
cause' you are not here
and that is just it"

lysm,mysm,nysm xoxo

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:02 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow