My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Qoute

"Why him? Why are you not afraid of yourself changing from loving him to loving another?"

"Now that's a funny question."

"In 2,3 years, who knows ?"

"Because I know. Not to boost myself or anything, but because I know myself better than others, and not to mention past has resulted the same ending, that's why I fear of him changing, cause I can control my feelings, but I cannot control his. And that is why I fear of him instead of fearing myself."

"But you can't control fate."

"That is why we have Allah to trust in, to keep our faith strong in our heart, so that we can still keep going, and to always remind ourselves why we are with those who we are now. I believe that if we trust in Allah, everything can be done if we want it to be done. Don't you ?"



~FSI, 15/12/2010 8:09 am/1:07am



enjoy :)

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:47 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow