My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Words for Thunder

Assalamualaikum. Hai.
My name is Fasya.
and I'm afraid of thunder and lightning.
I know this sounds lame but this is me.
I am lame like that.

*thunder*

There it goes again.


At night, where only you yourself can depend, you will feel a weeny bit lonely and weak.
So if you are afraid of thunder like I am, do give me a call. Cause I would appreciate the company :)

*lightning*


"Hey, I'm here. Turn around. Yeah, I'm right beside you. Always. Close your eyes. Can you feel it ? I'm wrapping my arms around you. You're safe with me. The thunders won't hurt you. As long as I'm here. And I will always will. So let's talk something funny to get your mind off the thunder. Or would you just like to lie here and cherish this moment silently ? Whatever you want. As long as you're happy :)"


aww, isn't that sweet ? :')


Wouldn't that just made your day ? You would totally forget all about the thunder, right ?

but I guess, not everyone can get a happy fairy tales. sigh..


but then again, there's no such thing as fairy tales in my life :')
*yes i'm crying with a smile. see how sad i am. LOL*


ps; there's nothing wrong with wanting more.
but there's something wrong if you don't feel like giving more.
ENOUGH SAID.

FASYA
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Saturday, November 20, 2010 1:10 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow