My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Amalina Azman ^^



Like my status and I'll tell you :
1. How we met.
2. My first impression of you.
3. What I like about you.
4. Favorite memory with you.
5. A song that reminds me of you.
6. Dare you to put this on your status. :)

so i liked Ann's status, and she posted on my wall this:

Ann サッチ ‎1. Again, Huda Binti Kamarudin played her role... XD
2. Noisy, noisy, noisy girl.. (But your speech at the end of MMS changed everything... ^^)
3. You are noisy. But that just means you're fun to be with ^^
4. We seldom met/ hang out together, don't we? But I like it when I just passed you by otw to somewhere and you shouted my name~ XD
5. The song that you sung during the competition. It was a medley, I forgot what the songs names are ^^;;


hahah i love her !
haha I AM NOISY ?
and i can't believe you actually remembered my speech at MMS :)
gosh i love you :)

and the medley was "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys and some Siti Nurhaliza song that i forgot it's title. haha XD
and yes, I LOVE SHOUTING YOUR NAME.
hahah thx ann :)

that is so effing true man :D
but i have my moments aite :)


i love you ANN ! so much :) miss ya :)
thx again :)

ps; can't wait for geeja's and kaklong's ^^


Love,
FASYA
xoxo

Labels:

Post a Comment

Sunday, December 12, 2010 4:23 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow