My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
FairyTail


my current obsession :3


well I'm not completely obsessed on this but I've been downloading all the episodes from FairyTailDataBase.
THANKYOUUUUUUU YOUTUUUUUUUUUUBE:D


I know oppa said his friend has the full season episode, but well, waiting for that is like waiting for Malaysia to snow -,-
plus I have nothing better to do at home this sem break :|


who am I going to argue anymore about anime ? sigh. everything feels wrong.

Allah, please guide me through this :(
I'm so sad that I can't even see my future anymore.


ah, let's go back to Fairy Tail please ?
it's just a waste of time crying over the past -_-
You don't even care about me anymore. hmph ! I HATE YOU !


saeunara !

ps; I don't really hate you. I just hate the way you make me feel.




Andy
xoxo

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:45 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow