My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
My New Flats


you see that?
that's a sign for me.
a sign FOR. A. NEW. SHOE :D



thank you ken for spending some time listening to me trying to decide on what shoes to buy.
i know, it was annoying wasn't it? :P

oh i really can't runaway from yellow isn't :D
it cost me RM49.90 :)
how affordable babeh ;)

not a branded item, but i don't mind :)


goodbye old broken shoes :'(
i will never forget your contribution to my life :(

i would like to sew it back, but it was too much to be sewed -_-"



i still want that wedges though :/
too bad there were no size -_-"
my cinderella feet :)

ish ish, be grateful fasya 8)

alas, my mission was completed.
a new flats once a year.
YUP :D

i wonder what kind of flats i'll get next year :D


i'm a half-shopaholic
FASYA TISDALE
xoxo

Labels:

Post a Comment

Sunday, November 8, 2009 11:05 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow