My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Pisau Cukur Movie


probably, one of the movies that weirdly didn't make me fall asleep :D

ok, its not my fault that some of malaysians production is not up to my..
'standard' :P

[ i have a standard? WOW 0_0 ]

and jojot said, the sight of fazura reminded jojot of me 0_o
well at first i protested and disgusted?
ok, scratch the last part.
i protested saying that i'm better than her :P
i ain't no somebody, I'm ME :)

but somehow...




as i watched fazura's personalities being as Intan in Pisau Cukur,
boy... WAS JOJOT RIGHT!
i mean, minus the bitchiness and the screaming and the gold digger-ing stuff,
i could actually re-enact fazura's acting in Pisau Cukur.

100% not lying.

but seriously, you got to watch this movie.
the storyline was not slow at all.
it was moving through the movie.
the suspends wasn't a bore at all.

edited: oh oh ! i forgot to mention!
that in this movie, they had a scene for ballroom dancing!
like oh my PRADA!
they slipped in some dancing scene!

it was even much better than ' Sayang You Can Dance '
urgh, i regret watching -_-" that movie

seriously, I REALLY ENJOYED THIS just like how i enjoy CINTA the movie.
minus the sad part, cause in PISAU CUKUR there isnt much sad scene.
except touching and reality check.


"PANAS! :D"

"OH MY DIOR!"

"OH MY GUCCI!"

"OH MY PRADA!"

"OH MY JIMMY.. CHOO!"

"OH MY COACH!"



seriously, i'm gonna say this again and again.
WATCH IT.
seriously.
and once the cd is out, i'm gonna buy.
I AM GON-NA B-U-Y I-T!

lol
dah bukak spelling class pulak ke cik fasya? LOL


i was so worried because there abit of drama the day before the premier.
i was scared if i didn't get to catch a movie before jojot going off to matrix :(

but Alhamdulillah. abg dwan picked me up and i slept over maklong's house again on that night.

haha remembering back what happen that night and how i asked my parents permissions to slept over their house, makes me laugh all the time :D


"omma, daddy, boleh tak farah tido umah maklong mlm ni, esok farah balik. kesian la abg dwan, dia dh la penat and then dia xleh drive malam2. boleh ek"
[in a rush]

lol, totally undescribeable :)


sleeping over at maklong's twice a week?
whoa, thats a first.
daddy would never let me do that :)


but he did :D




thankyou kaktati for helping us buying the movies ticket.
klu tak, tak sempat kitorg nk beli ticket -_-"

oh yeah got that as a prezzie -_-"


haha, pandai betul diorg promote movie ni :)



so yeah, i had so much fun this week.


its weird sometimes.

i mean..
huh..
how should i say this..

i dont want to brag,
but i'm abit worried.

our life...is like a ferris wheel right?
and sometimes, we're up, and sometimes we're down.

i guess..
i was really down last two weeks ago.
well i don't really remember actually,
but jojot said after reading my blog,
she said that i really need to go to melaka quickly.

cause she's worried about me.
i mean, i'm all alone at home, doing nothing.
and i get bored easily.

so when i get bored, things just goes through my mind.
ALOT of things.


well i'm actually happy that jojot really understands me.
i mean God,
urgh, i love her so much.
i do, i really do :)




but back to my point,
my november..
well for now.
my november has been doing very great.

i've never been this up for quite a while.


i'm abit scared cause the fall is gonna be hard if i'm way up high.
but what matters is now right?

so i'm happy.
i'm happy that my beginning of 18 years old,
isn't as bad as 17.
haha

i'm..
i'm happy and grateful.
i couldn't ask for any better than this.



ah, i talked too much.


again, watch Pisau Cukur ok :)




good nite~



butterfly fly away
FASYA CYRUS
xoxo

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Sunday, November 8, 2009 2:22 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow