My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Palace Of Justice & Reject Shop


ken knows how much i want this.
my Along knows how much i want this.
kak aneez knows how much i want this.
even ZAKI knows how much i want this.

at last :D


THANK YOU OMMA!
saranghaeyo :3

it was the only one left.
and it cost RM59.90 :3
ken! i succeeded! :D

oh fyi; omma bought this cause she wants me come and accompany her to her office last Saturday -_-"
i hate going to office on Saturdays 0_0

this post is a continuation from this post




the place reminds me of persona -_-"
izzat said probably its because i missed playing persona 0_0
but it was!
a long hallway and at the center of the hallway, there's two closed door.
leading 'somewhere' thatidontknow -_-


omma's staffs. we were having our lunch at taman warisan was it?
i forgot what was the name -_-"

OH MY GUCCI, jojot was right -_-"
my amnesia is getting more worse :O


he said he misses me, but i'm always home 0_0
at least for this whole month :P


omma asked, " tu je nak beli?"

uh, hello? omma asking me what else to buy?
OH MY PRADA :D

so i snatched one more that i had my eyes on.
if i could, i wanted to snatch like 12 more shirts that i had my eyes on 0_0
but i tamed myself from getting too 'wild'


i love shopping at reject shop :)


i think i'm getting shopping fever.
i mean, just imagine;

a three whole months of not shopping one single shirt,clothes,jeans etc etc.
anything. you NAME IT.

so yeah, definitely shopping fever ._.

oh did i mention i have my eyes on those cheer up Giordano's shirts?
haih..
the nearer the BIG DAY is coming, the bigger my desire on buying tons of new wardrobe :/


i wish that next week could come by more sooner than it should be :|


NOVEMBER.
pfsshh.
what a month -_-"


ps; -daddy! balik la cepat :3
i want my new handphone right now :3


-i baked a chocolate cake today.
but i'm too tired to continue to next post.
i'll save that story for later.



-to youknowwhoyouare,
could you please, pretty please GO AWAY?
i really don't like you.
really, i don't.


-hyakuji,
why you never compliment me? :/



goodnite.
i love you


so tired and emotionless
FASYA MONDAY
xoxo

Labels:

Post a Comment

Sunday, November 8, 2009 11:24 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow