My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
I'm hungry and I'm continuing my Studies with effing MADNESS

Don't read unless you're UNDERAGE.
ALERT: too many FUCKING CRAPPING CURSING.




efffing TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! 10000x



i feel like a mashed potato being squashed in between two slices of bread untill the mashed potato all gooeeeing out of the bread. PFFFT


and that doesn't even describe how i feel.
crap crap CRAP.


and i tot standing up will make me feel ALOT BETTER.
welll HELL YEAH, it SURE makes me feel BETTER.
fuck, IT MADE MY LIFE ALOT WHOLE BETTER. * sarcasm, sarcasm, SARCASM *



i AM TOTALLY SICK AND TIRED.
and i don't even care what the crap ppl say about me, EVEN MY OWN PARENTS.
THE HELL WHAT THEY THINK.

CRAP! ada jugak yg nk mkn kasut aku freee free je.




SO HERE'S THE BIG NEWS PPL: ( probably you guys already heard of it, rumors get on pretty fast, can't blame them. its an ict world -_-' )



I'M TAKING STPM.



puas hati?
and let me make it easier for you.


" why stpm farah/fasya/bitch/ or wtvyoucalledthisgirl?"

well its because i want TO.


" why now?"

because i finally had the chance to talk to my parents.


here's the thing, you all know my parents choices were either a levels for law, diploma in LAW, and effing efing LAW LAW.
or shud i say, my MUM'S choice.


while my dad, he SOOOOO LOOOK UP TOO ME. WOOOHOOOO! * sarcasm*
he really wants one of his kids to be a doctor.



so here's the catch, i'm gonna stick to stpm to shut their mouth for awhile.
TOOT, they telling me what to do, i don't even know WHAT TO DO.
but thankgod, i'm not the bitchy girl who has no life and religious who will runaway from home and sold her body for 10 buck everyday.



so in my mind now, THIS TOO SHALL PASS.


every single freaking thing happen in MY LIFE?
THAT TOO SHALL PASS.



friends moving on without me?
THIS TOO SHALL PASS.



haters telling off bad rumors about me?
THIS TOO SHALL PASS.



parents crapping about how they wish a daughther like me wasn't born?
THAT TOO SHALL FREAKING PASS yet never be forget!




uggh... i'm hungry.



oh and to you my 'friend',
its LIFE. ppl laugh with you, but there ain't nobody who will cry you a tear when you're sad.

but if you found one that sticks with you through the darkest hours and the brightest days of YOUR LIFE,
that my dear, that is WHAT WE CALL A FRIEND.

but in the end we die alone.
i know that, if you're all alone, you'll die.
thats true actually, especially, when you're in america. you'll understand if you watch many movies about suburbans life and wars and stuff.

they live in a community to keep themselves safe and ALIVE.

but crap, if you don't do what they told you to, you're one dead stinky meat.



i'm not saying i'm like some kind of a hero or wtv,
but i stand on my own.
the fact that, we DO NEED FRIENDS.
yet, we LIVE FOR OURSELVES.
so forget those crappy bitches and asshole.



once you're up, they'll awed you with regretfulness.
cheers mate. i love you, take care.












ps; " THIS IS MY LIFE, I DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ME.
I DON'T TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOURS, SO WHY SHOULD YOU BOTHER ABOUT MINE
?
"



~thegirlwhoiseffinglydetermined
iam FARAH

Labels:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 22, 2009 1:15 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow