My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
tagged by danial

for the first time, danial tagged me
haha :D
sorry it took so long
been away
but here i am
straight from jojot's
and the first thing i did,
IS THIS
haha
be very TOUCHED my friend :P

ps: kene jujur ek time post ni kan? waduh... kejam seyh, tgh serba slh nk post ni!

here's the instructions:

1.Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2.Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3.Go to the 6th picture in that folder.

4.Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.

5.Invite six friends to join the challenge.



description : got this pic from taqi, and FYI this pic was mixed into my mates folder, so don't get into any ideas.
but if you do, not that I CARE kan kakya?
Allah always knows :)


meet ahmad zaki bin ahmad zuber
my best mate :D
this was the time i was hanging out with SIK when we were SO stubborn to not go to the hall
XD

to the non smks 9
SIK tu nama kelas
haha XD

as closure of the pic i'm gonna upload another pic taqi gave
taqi: " Miss Gula-Gula, Fasya "

thaaaaaaaats me!! * notes; i'm a fan of All That show *

and duddee! GJIE! we were just reminiscing about this! :D
yes
ppl always look at me like sort of candy supplier
-_-"
but i'm honoured actually :D

candy is so tasty
it just give your face a smiley
haha :D

i invite
-fazraraa
-atok!!
-firdaus!!
-nik gemuk :P
-najwa comel
-azrai!! :D

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:50 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow