My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Experimenting

as you can see
i have changed my blog alil bit
ok, A LOT

i stayed up all night figuring and finding the right template for my blog

so here's the thing:

for some reason, i always wonder why at jojot's place
when i load my blog at IE ( that's short for Internet Explorer, FYI )
it seems SO MESSED UP
and some of the text doesn't seem to show up
i put it on thought that maybe the internet at jojot's are slow
so it couldn't load that much
( haha sorry, ter kutuk lak :P )
but when i opened with a fire fox, my blog looks perfectly fine
so i didn't complain that much
so the thought stops there...

but then, yesterday
i used my mom's laptop to transfer some files
and i got a hunch to view my blog
my mom's laptop doesn't have any mozilla firefox
so again with IE, i opened
and you can guess,
my BLOG LOOKS SO MESSED UP

so i went to my desktop and check both at firefox and IE ( i have both install in my desktp)
again, the same situation happens
and i ASKED Ghazree who
happens to be still onlining at 3 am
he said the same thing
* thank you GHAZ :) *

i couldn't take this thing lightly anymore
i mean,
i tried to put myself in other ppls shoes
NOT many ppl use firefox as their web page
some of it doesn't have fire fox
am i right or not?
so how the HECK THEY are going to VIEW the PAGE?

so practically first i try to fix it
maybe i cud save it without changing the backgrounds and stuff
but then i realise it wasn't the blog
it was THE BACKGROUND it self
it was meant for firefox

so no wonder!
so i tried to find another template for my blog that has 3 column section
i did find few but..
guess they weren't my taste
so i guess i put things in my hand instead

i accidently found a web teaching how to make blog as 3 column
so as you can see
there's three section,
right side bar, middle and left side bar
done! :D

btw, the template i'm using now is MINIMA dark
as in the supplied template gave by Blogspot.com

but the blog was kinda empty and only black background
so again, i EDITed the background myself

i'm not good with computers
ask my family
but as i get into editing profiles like myspace and stuffs
i kinda learn a thing or two

long story short, i'm practically alil whiz for html blogs and stuff
haha, yeah i'm proud
so? got a problem with that?
plus its better we think of the good side of us to build us more

but that doesn't mean i'm a genius in html
i just interpret what i noe

as you can see
it's still incomplete
and the background.. well
lets just say its not permanent
i might found another background for me to upload and post

but for now
i'm just happy that i succeeded in editing this page
and making it work
BOTH in firefox and IE
:D

notes;

- it must be hard for some of you guys to actually read my blog, I'M SO SORRY -_-
i've done my best to fix this, but pls, any comments on the new background, do tell

thank you for the comments on my video
and yes
i actually have more videos :D

haha,maybe next time i'll post :D

ps: " if i were you, i'd pause and start thanking God that you're still alive,
but i'm not you. so i'm thanking God FOR THAT "

~geekier by the seconds
fa ee sya

Labels:

Post a Comment

Sunday, March 8, 2009 4:39 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow