My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
jeff dunham

my mind & my heart is messed up
too many things, too many feelings going through
& i feel each and every one of it

sadness, frustration, madness, confusion,
afraid, bored, tired, anger etc

all in ONE

surprisingly, SPM is not one of IT

0_0

i'd lie if i say i never thought about my results
but not up to the point it controls my emotion

i'm just thinking of what would happen AFTER SPM results
whether i FAIL my spm
or got STRAIGHT A's
or just passing it
it doesn't really mater

IF i Don't MAKE MY MIND UP
0_0

i am definitely babble-ing now -_-"

current song: the climb - Hannah Montana

damn suits my feeling very well

ok, i dun wanna post another talk about spm
it seems THAT everybody GOT me and everyone else into talking about IT
a HUGO problem 0_o

oh ppl
WHAT EVER WILL BE, WILL BE right?

lets just pray and hope for the best
aim up and up to THE SKY! :D
if we fall, then lets fix this and that
and fly again, TOGETHER :)
i have you, you have me
we have each other
and that's all we need :)
victory is not in countless of winning and achievement
victory is gain in standing up after a HUGE breakdown and failures
bottomline, never STOP TRYING
lets fight fight fight! :D


now that feels so much better :)

oh check this out
just for laugh :D



quote:

" silence!!! i kill you!"

haha :D

notes;
- i got this few years ago from my brother
and i found myself addicted to it again when i watched nigahiga

- Bukit Cerakah is still the same and getting more beautiful yet i am Getting Old :D
its been 5 years since i went there
and i'm glad i went there with them, again :)

-he loves me, he hates me
she hates me, she loves me
they hate me, they love me, they DESPISED me
i love them, i just love them, i will always LOVE them :D

ps: " if there's one person that never forgets about me even if i forgot,
its the one person that also always there for me no matter what.
Allah"

Labels:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:44 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow