My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
What Should I Be?

ps; zaki, read my notes on my last post lol

internet GEDIK
load LEM
SENGET pfft
TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS
ON 28TH MARCH
AT 8.30 PM TILL 9.30PM
TO HELP EARTH HOUR
LETS DO OUR PART AS MALAYSIAN
AND HUMAN

told cha that i'm gonna post this every single time
so i'm committed to it
it doesn't really kills you does it?
i mean, 1 HOUR
pfft


ps; read this with an english accent, lol just for laugh :)


should i be a DOCTOR, because it has been my parents' dreams
because they have told us when we were lil?
because, i wish to save lives, but i cldn't even save mine?

should i pursue in MUSIC and become a COMPOSER, A MUSICIAN, A LYRICIST
because i have the ability and the basics of the study?
and i love being inspired and inspire ppl by songs
but yet, the success is insecure?

should i go and take MASS COM because it is what i love
and not what my parents desire
would i go for it even if i would have a slight chance to succeed in it?
where everybody says, too many have taken it
and the industry is unstable?

should i go for ARTS AND CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
because i have a deep talent towards it
and love for it
and yet the future wud still be blurry
and face all my family that are AGAINST it?

should i waste at least 3 years of my future to do something
and yet not succeed in it?

should i? or should i not?

what if i succeed in it, but i end up DO NOT ENJOY WHAT I AM DOING?

what if there are certain seconds and minutes i wish i would do something else?

what if? what if?

so many questions, yet no answer could be found within me

all i know
i'm going for it
at least my father understand me
for all i know
he was the one who hasn't talk about my spm results that much
unlike my MOTHER

at least, i have MY DADDY
thankyou Allah

everything happens for a reason rite?
we believe what we see
but i believe what i WILL SEE in my future :)

haha does it sound like a poem?
hem, prolly..
not! haha :D

fact; womens need 60% of water each day to maintain her health
mens need 70% of water
while childs *that includes us, pfftt* needs 80% of water

whoa mcm blaja bio lak -_-"
or am i? +_+

any feedbacks would be appreciated
my tagboard has been removed
considering that it had some problems
so comment me ok

fact; it RAINS HEAVILY THESE DAYS
SUCH AS MY HEART AND MY EYES

notes;

-i'm acing every street game mode in DDR
i'm so AWESOME :)

-i've watched BORDERTOWN
and i feel so grateful that i'm at Malaysia rite now
living as a mexican WOMEN is like standing on a thread

-fur elise???
dude!!! i ace that score!! :D
to chuxmentort;
WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST
:D

- siapa nk gi tgk wayang? :)
jom nk? hari rabu ni!
mari jumpa di sunway okay! :D


ps; " You're like a drug, i fight everything just for you
eventhough i know,
You're KILLING ME "

Labels:

Post a Comment

Monday, March 16, 2009 3:59 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow