My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
a place in this world

i'd almost made decision not to go to work today
because the taxi was so DAMN slow
and i was freaking tired

but i still go
why? because yesterday i didn't go to work (
health prob, don't ask -_-")
so theres no way i can slack off from work for STRAIGHT two days 0_0

and I'M GRATEFUL I DID
why? because i get to meet up with few ppl i've been missing out lately
but honestly, i never really tot that today was goin to be this way
i mean, like any other day
it wud be a solid tiring boring day
but thx to shahril for not being TOO lazy sometime,
he wud chillex with me
:)


this is shahril
say hi
well some ppl say we look alike
they even ask if he's my brother
-_______-"
sorry pn rokiah
hate to break it to ya
but we're not blood related
and i tot i was never gonna be involve with him anymore
but this one thing that keep me strong
"no matter what, you're still my notsoevilsisinlaw
not because of him, but i want that"
how can i not cry that time :)

i still feel guilty for not telling him from the start -_-"
but hey, tako always cheer him up :D haha


backtomypoint

i wud just like to say thankyou for making my day
ariff zaki ryan shahril anabanana:) KIMI ayeen put zakir shamrocker:P shikin
and cheers to a newfriendship, evnthou its not dat really new but i only get to talk to u for one day one week :D
aini :)
some of u may noe her
she's from smks2 if i cud recall
she was one of the rendenvous prom king&queen


oh wait! she's an exsmks2 haha :D
sudah abeh skola fasya, haiya -_-"
i still hold on to this little things
oh well 0_0

FYI zaki, its been 2 weeks actually
haha i know, i count XD
how lamer can i get :P
and not alone by mcfly
AWESOME DUDE
and the next time IF i eva bumped to u again
remind me to steal those P3 songs from u :P


notes;
  • i don't celebrate vdays but i didn't say i hate it.
  • i noe dat it was kinda rude just now but i think dat i did the rite thing. HE, no, not ONLY him but THEY need know that between me and them, i have my limits. meaning being friendly does not include HITTING on and getting scoops of my PERSONAL life. so stop bugging and asking me stupid silly questions 0_0
  • maybe i'm not really that socialize after all, or maybe by the way i talk and my attitude, ppl look at me as if i'm an easy target. well screw YOU. my dad taught me well enough not to be so close to a stranger. well their not really strangers but acquintance to be precise, still ain't no way i'm giving u my DAMN phone number bahaha
  • i'm grateful that only couple of them who act that way. the rest is like my best buddies dude :)
  • ppl asking me what happens now? wanna noe the truth? i'm not looking and i ain't gonna, so what i'm gonna do? i'm gonna get myself friends to mingle and hangout dats for sure:)
  • one thing that currently stuck in my mind: old one breaking the curse again? hem we'll see :) maybe? :|
  • as i look to the future, i'm not really excited to whom i'm gonna get married with actually, its who i'm gonna produce and raise :) either tradisional birth or adoption :)
  • they say jealousy is a good thing, it means that the person cares and loves you. well maybe, but can they atleast mention alil sense of guilt will be presence as well 0_0 i mean, i'm not dat really proud with making anybody jealous. plus, i feel like, and JGN TERASA SESIAPA, this feeling comes way way back long before i knew love, i feel like some kind of slut if hanging out with tons of guys will make this one guy jealous or sad. well unless, he's an assholes or SOAB, then the slut term turns into "thatboydeserveahellcrapshitonhisface" so by all means, if you are called a slut, be the bestest slut! kick that boy ass :D
fyi the last one is just an expression and my own feeling,
remember
ppl think DIFFERENTLY
but if there is a boy like dat ( referring to assholes or SOAB )
i don't mind if making myself look like a slut just to make that boy miserable
bahaha, but then again, i'm not that evil -_-"
mua...ha-ha....ugh....
um..
BOTTOMLINE is dat

0_0
i hangout with tons of ppl
whether boys or girls
and most of my easily spotted friends are boys, since they like to hangout alot lol
so um.. what is it again? -_-"
ugh.. ok, terlalu ngantuk X(
ah! senang cite, xyah nk pikir bukan2 dan fitnah
BUAT DOSA JE :D


aduh kan senang camtu -_-"

ps:"what is fear? why is it holding us down? we have our choices, why can't you just set things rite? what more do i need? nothing i do is ever good enough for you."

Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:29 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow