My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
needing what you wanting

hem.one of my time when i dunno how to start my post. might as well state it in da post. lol oh wait i do got sumfing to say. second monthiversary!!!! :D yeah. its my second month wiv zacky wacky. :) now who said we cudn't last huh?? we'll show u! all of u! lol u ave to accept da fact dat love is full of surprises. sometimes it keeps u high and strong, and at times u can't expected, it hurt u deeply that u feel like ur scared of facing it and neva wanna be in it anymore. but dats just it. everyfing dat happen, it happen for a reason. when everyfing is done, u will realise dat it all makes it worthwhile. nothing is easy as u want in life. but it is never impossible. u just gotta believe in it. it takes courage,sacrifices, patience,honesty,toleration and most importantly love. to u my friend, i ave said sumfing i shud ave neva said.i guess i was too stupid dat it slip out my mouth. i'm so sorry... (uncompleted post)

Labels:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:45 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow