My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
When Sorry and Love Is Not Enough

Why ? Why we like to hurt ourselves ?
Cmon fasya ! WAKE UP !

You can't go on like this!

honestly, I think my level of thinking has become weaker and weaker.

Allah, give me signs. Guide me, tell me what to do. Cause I don't have a single clue.

The same thing all over again.
Stumble, scratched, clawed. Yet it always has to be me.
I always end up coming back to that place and let myself going through those painful process again.

Is it worth it all anyway ?

What am I still missing right now ? Why is it not enough ?

Oh God, I can't even think anymore.


ps; Thank you to all that helped. Sorry that I made everyone worried. I'm ok now. Thank you Sir Rauf and Sir Anwar for calling the ambulans.
I promise to take care of myself from now on.
I don't want to burden you guys anymore. Thank you for caring me when I almost.. huh.. Only God knows how much I owe and grateful to have you guys around.

Allah, is it bad for me to say.. emm I actually wish that he was there ?
I know everyone else was there to helped me. I just wish he would turn back and helped me as well.

If this is wrong for me to say, then forgive me for having this feeling.
And give me strength in helping myself in forgetting.

I only have you Allah.



Fasya

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:21 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow