My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Family = Enemy

Yes, family is always first.
But how can they be worst than my friends are ?
No offense. When friends or haters threaten to hurt you, it doesn't damage you that much, cause you know you have someone to back you up. Cause you friends are much bigger bitches than the haters are, AND THEY ACTUALLY LOVE ME.

But when family threatens you, what are you doing to do ?
If you rebel, you'll be black sheep forever. (the fact that I AM ONE)
I hate being given options that I can't even choose. Instead I just have to give up and throw all my dreams away, BECAUSE OF MY 'DEARLY LOVING' FAMILY.

For once, I don't feel like my life is unfair. I actually think the reason my life feels that way, is because of YOU.

I respect you. Yes you are the reason why I was born in this world.
And you raised me well enough to see what is right and wrong. But what am I going to do if you don't give me a chance to prove that I DO KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG.

oh of course, it is cause I make mistakes. A WHOLE LOT OF THEM.
But I thought you said it is the process of life !
People MAKE MISTAKES. THEY CAN NEVER RUN AWAY FROM IT !

ERGGHH !


ps; my family can be the closest enemies I have ever got.


Fasya
xoxo

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Thursday, December 30, 2010 6:02 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow