My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Too Late, I'm Gone

every single freaking emotions are bursting inside of me.
and not single one of it has any positivity.

i might be wrong and stupid to feel this way.
again, stupidity = NEGATIVITY.

i must take note; i don't break down to tears every day, it only happen once in awhile.
but once it does happens, it'll be the much more worst than the last break down that i had.



fortunately, i think i've picked my self up faster than i thought this time.
no. i shouldn't lie.

I AM NOT FINE RIGHT NOW.
not fine at all.



i think i'm on the edge of saying " i hate my life, i hate boys and i hate love and i hate feelings " but i think i can still be saved from falling down that far.




all i'm saying right now,
i want to go to Melaka pronto.
no second thought.
no hesitation.

i don't freaking care if i have no friends there, i don't freaking care if i have to live alone in the college. i don't even freaking care if i don't go back to shah alam anymore.
heh, there, I SAY IT.
i hope you're hurt when you read this. *youknowwhoyouare

cause i think the only place that i could feel safe right now, is far away from all this.
from this place, from these feelings.

i understand that running away just doesn't solve anything.
but in this situation, being far away from the main source of the problem is the best way to bury these feelings.

i find that making one self busy will make me forget the problems.
at least my mind will be focused, and STABLE.

yes, i need to content myself. i need peace.
i need to live.
i need to feel MYSELF AGAIN.

and that can only be done when i'm busy.

oh please 3 weeks, come quickly.


that just reminds me, that i need to prepare everything.
i know its much too early.
but preparing early doesn't hurts.



ps; go away you part time lover.
i don't need your insecurity and uncertain love to hurt me and stop me from living my life.
you heard me.
GO AWAY.


i'm throwing on my louboutins
FASYA LOPEZ
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Monday, December 7, 2009 5:31 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow