My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
It's Not My Fault

you can't blame me if i you go through my closet and notice that i have TOO many black clothes :)

its not that i love black.
it's just that, my omma loves to buy me black clothes, i found that some of the interesting clothes designs are in black colour only -_-'.
and my BEST FRIEND BOUGHT ME BLACK DRESS FOR PRESENT.

seeeeee, its not my fault at all :D

to be honest, i think that i look unattractive in black.
it's because my personality is abit emoish.
even though people say my attitude is very happy go lucky and cheerful :D

how looks can be deceiving :)

they'll weep if they found out the slight truth of what i'm going through.
well few people did :)

that just pretty much shows how much they love and understand me *smilling widely

nevertheless, THANK YOU FARHAH :D

you have added another black clothe to my collection -_-'
oh well, at least it's a dress, so i don't need to worry about buying a black dress for formal dinners :P

and how did you know i love nichii ;)

you devil :P
haha



again, thank you my sweet sweet sugar boobless darling.
BAHAHA, seriously, the boobless is VERY NECESSARY haha :D


she promised to buy the present with me, but she ended up suprising me when i came to her house.
and it shocked me more that she pick black -_-'

ah, it's all about black for this post ey ?


flashbacks; when i was at smks18, everybody starts calling me emo.
and i never really like it :/
now i understand :)
and i realise i need to buy clothes that are in bright colours.
need to change my style :)



ps; i still think black and white is the best colour combination :)
not emoish, i just think it has style ;)
being sophisticated is not wrong, right ? :D




i'm coming for you
FASYA
xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 12:35 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow