My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Gee Force

after the openhouse,
abg cepoi pick izzat,farhah and me up from my house to go to OU to catch a movie.
G-FORCE!

ok, it was my first time watching a 3D movie in the cinema, so its normal for me to say that the movie was awesome.

but unfortunately, only the 3D excites me. the story line? issssn't up to my expectation.

its either, the writer didn't put much thought on that story, or the production had to do in a fast2 work.
cause everything was TOO predictable and SLOW?

i mean, i could already guessed that the mastermind behind all of it was the mole.

oh i'm sorry to the people who haven't watch it yet :D
but my advice, DON'T watch it :)

i mean, i heard the ugly truth is awesomely funny :)
so yeah, i guess G-Force was just like a child's play.
oh well, you know how kiddies love the destruction yet cuteness LOL


we had like 20 minutes before the movie starts,
so we went to the arcade and play games alil bit. LOL

i was playing parapara sakura.

pics credits to farhah :D





jojot playing a race game.
haha yeah, she's awesome XD








of course, you know farhah? :)
my prettier version of twin haha XD
its true anyway -_-"

hmph! LOL :D







while waiting for kakjijah, i really don't what she was doing in the restroom, but she was taking it VERY LONG. LOL

hey, it looks as if my brother is like one of these chipmunks haha
not to mention, he was wearing a a sweater. just like them. LOL

lol, same pose, different chipmunks :P







short, tall, medium. LOL








jojot, me and farhah :)
i love them soo much! :D







i wish i could take home one of this :(











overall, it wasn't that bad.
yet it wasn't that good either -_-"

quote:

"you try to put a bow on me, you're gonna lose a finger"

"buckey, the mice will agree to anything. you guys are all idiots right?" "right!"



there's more but, that would mean i'm stating every single thing and i'm sure nobody likes spoilers :P


meet mr melon melon! haha
i love bubbly things that moves haha XD

its so cute and funny! :D




and then farhah sleeps over my house, we slept like at 4 ish sumfing.
and then she sneaks out of my house.
pfft -_-"

she left me waking up seeing her bags were all gone.
but she left me a msg, saying she had to go home early, cause she has to go to melaka that morning.

it was all of a sudden plan.

oh well.

i still can't believe my own friend sneak out of my house -_-"
while i was asleep!
lol

over dramatic fasya -_-"




ps; - why things aren't the same anymore?
we used to talk for long times.
we used to have so many things to say.
now, everything just seems... dull?
there's so many things i wish i could say during that call,
but why i couldn't speak up?

i don't understand. this gap.. its getting huge each day.
and my heart, its torn to pieces more and more knowing that i...
i miss him...



-do you really miss me?


Font size
-i'm having a bit dilemma.
why life always put us in these conditions where we have too many choices but we have to only pick ONE -_-"




the girl who is confused
FASYA BIEBER

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment

Sunday, October 4, 2009 4:43 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow