My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Don't Effing Drink at Effing Cinema

CAUTION: harsh and mean words ALERT


kesengalan melanda*
practically i thought i had nothing to blab about on my blog, but then
some question on a survey kinda reminded me something.

ok last Saturday, i went with abg dwan,jojot and kak siti to The Curve to watch fast and furious 4.
awesome i tell you :D i just love CARS X)
effing tut man! OK but I'm not here to give my BIG review on that movie, i recommend you watch it :D
oh Don't watch it at one utama, effing crowded!! its like every freaking time we went to one utama, it always crowded and sold out.
the curve is SOO much better :D

so anyway,
straight to the point. we bought couple seats and UNFORTUNATELY ( most unfortunately -__-" ) me and jojot end up sitting next to a stupid EFFING couple.
well thats not the point, i mean, sure HUGGING, and touching and so so on.
we get it, pfft

but the fact that abg dwan SAW they brought WAIN into the effing CINEMA ( ok sorry ter marah bende len plak -__-" ) . at first i was too anxious and excited for the movie that i didn't even realise somebody was coming in and sitting down next to us, since i was sitting in between jojot and kak siti.
we didn't wanna make a big riot out of it, so abg dwan texted us to tell about it,
so my mind was abit carried away by the fact they brought WAIN into a cinema.
so i was anxious to see whether its true or not. after couple of covering tactics bahaha :P
bukan saja ku melihat abg itu meraba2, pfft but in his hand, he was holding an effing bottle. yeah you can guess, WAIN. pffft

ok let me just get straight to effing+pissedoff shout out ok?

EFFING DUDES AND DUDETTES
( maaf klu terasa )
i don't GIVE a damn what you do in your life,
you can F* your as* off, for all i know, i DON'T care pfft
as long as it doesn't concern me.
so you bought wain, heh whatEVA
whateva you do in your life, really don't concern me at all.
heck you cn bring drugs into the cinema, i don't care.
but you're the one who's gonna rotten in jail, pfft

but DON'T effing tut ruin other peoples life because of what YOU DO.
if you wanna drink, why don't you go to some club or pub, THAT suits you alot.
especially your GF. i mean she's slutty enough to be the pole dancer, heh
no offence

THAT effing wain's smell OF YOURS really pissed me off.
not only it makes me sick, i can't even be fully excited for F&F4
DUDE, its F&F! urrgh!

in life, we have RULES.
they are not there for NOTHING, you know.
KALAU KAU NAK BUAT DOSA, XYAH AR KESAN TU TERKENA ORANG LAIN PLAK.
BODOH.
hah amek ko!

lol, i don't think i need to translate that into english right? :)
whether you are a malay or not, that don't really concern me at all.
the FACT is still there: you DRANK WAIN AT A CINEMA.
and because of its SMELL, i effingly and strongly DO NOT appreciate that.

DISTRACTION REALLY PISSED ME OFF

overall, i enjoyed my movie nite out with jojot,abgdwan&kakct
and i would have enjoyed EVEN MORE if above FACT didn't happen, pfft :|

so there, enjoy :)
have a good day,week,month,year and LIFE :)
ps; iloveyou


notes;

-yeah, this post is A WITTLE BIT harsh, but i've wrote that caution, so you should have been prepared ;)


-i already went to my house today, but i end up following maklong back to their house again, bahaha!
giler lawak X)


-i'm so sorry to the people who tried to contact me before,
but I've finally cracked the PUK number X)
haha so my phone is already back on.
hope i didn't miss alot of things X)


-medicmesir.com sounds awesome enough :D
but 6 years??? whoa -__-"


-double degree wouldn't be so hard? would it? :)


- don't care what people say, i still don't wanna do the things that i don't like.
i've been there, done that.
i've failed TOO many times. this is NOT who i am.
i can't BE that!
this is who i am, and THEY SHOULD TAKE ME AS I AM.
END OF STORY.



ps; " What I want, and What I need,
whether I get it or not,
It doesn't really revolve on me.
I might not get it because of parents, maybe family, or maybe friends.
maybe finance problems, maybe criticism problems.
not only that, Maybe LIFE just don't let ME.
that's when i'll start to stop and try SOMETHING.
NEVER QUIT."

~thegirlwhohatesthesmellofwain
Fasya Porche :P

Labels:

Post a Comment

Monday, April 6, 2009 1:33 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow