My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry (guitar cover)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
100000X


ok, now i understand why farhah sms-ed me that she missed me even after three days spending time with me.
video.
hell yeah farhah, i've uploaded it into youtube [ don't worry, i've privated it :P]
and i've watched it darling :)

ok. I MISS YOU.
yes, I MISS YOU LIKE ALOT AND I MISS AINI TOO.
yes I MISS MY BITCHES.

you better prepared a big party for me once you've finish your sem :P


ok since i'm already there, might as well i write the masquerade post.
yeah, i can't postpone it that long anymore.
i mean i need some... oh damn! are you kidding me?

it's 4:46 am 0_0



DAMN


see i told you zaki. i haven't been sleeping coordinately -_-"
you better get back here fast :P



well i guess i have to postpone masquerade post, AGAIN. HMPH! :|


ok, post ni mcm pointless -_-"


*cricket sounds
blank... blur...
....................
.....................
.............
....
..





a'ha! i had the worst call with zaki just now.
HAH! no smiley.

LOL

pfft :P

oh wait, thats a smiley -_-"

AH! never mind :|

sheesh, i'm exaggerating this post eventhough i've got nothing to write or post about -_-"



ah fine. i'll just post another video -_-"




ah that thinking took me long enough.
its already 5 am.

GEE, GRRR-ate :|



~let's meet up moose
ANDY


ps; i was actually screaming in that video -_-"
and the lyrics were soooo mouthful 0_0



Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Friday, October 23, 2009 4:26 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow