My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Menstrual Cycle

i'm tired.
exhausted.
when i arrived at home, i straight away walked my way up to my room, threw all my stuff on the floor and climbed on my bed covering myself with my old blankie.

i kept saying to myself, all i wanna do right now is just cuddle with my teddies and cry my ass off without caring about anybody.

its too hard and painful for me.
and i'm becoming more numb because its the same ol' pain that i had been through all my life.

'tired of going through it again', its not even the right sentence to describe how i feel.

i can imagine cutting myself with knife and not feeling the pain because of the numbness that i am going through right now.
not that i want to cut myself.

i still have brain to think, THANKYOU VERY MUCH.
its just an expression.

oh, there she goes again.
here comes the teardrops.

it is soo THE MONTH.



humans just doesn't like to see people being happy,
instead they enjoy other peoples pain.
i guess, thats why they're always trying to make people suffer.
cause they ain't happy WITH THEIR OWN LIFE.
HAH KAU. makan la DALAM DALAM.



teardrops on my omma's lappieto
FASYA

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:38 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow