My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
My Wings Of Feelings

i'm not busy.
that's not the reason why i haven't been updating my blog for these 5 days.
i'm home.
yes, i've been skipping school.
i'm not sick.

i'm fine, thank you very much.

i'm not gonna make excuses.
i'm not gonna say anything to defend my stand.
i ain't that kind of girl.

so let me open the book of truth.

honestly, i felt lost when i saw there was no new comment in my blog 0_0
and the feeling stayed for
just for awhile.
suddenly reality slap me back.
i didn't do this blog just to get comments.
i did it because i wanted to express my feelings.

to relive what happen in my life.



and the reasons why i haven't been going to school;
no its not because i'm depressed.
i actually missed that school very much.
like more than i missed smks9.
heh no offence.
but yeah, knowing that i won't be there anymore next year, just tore my spirit and will apart.
i know its my decision, still..
i mean, nana hasn't given up on persuading me on just staying for stpm.

huh, you know how touched i AM?




haha. i shouldn't said what i said just now.
i mean, i know there is one person that never fails to read my blog.
right farhah? :D
even if she doesn't comment, but i know she's reading it :)
i know :)

and i know i know, there's alot more who never fails to read my blog.
not forgetting my haters.
HAH :D



so yeah, this post is like venting how i feel -_-"
or should i said felt.
hem, i think my few more other post will be another venting posts.

oh i do have a big story to tell and relive again.
Bold
but i think i'll postpone that AGAIN.
haha


oh right, since this post is like alil bit meaningless, i'm gonna cheer it up with this.


my halo.
my sparkly wands.
and my lil brother.
is there anything that isn't mine? haha :D

oh oh, the camera i'm using. AIN'T MINE. haha





well we don't celebrate halloween, but its not wrong to just play dress up at home :D
and if you're asking where is his wings, well it was on me that time.
why didn't i take pics of me wearing the wings?
oh well :)



did i mention that this boy is one of the peoples that i'm gonna miss the most?
he could be VERY annoying and abnoxious, but i don't think i would want anybody else to be my baby brother other than this kid.


it'll be tough, cause i'm not gonna be home to check him up especially he's going to take UPSR next year.


is it just me, or is he being more and more nicer to me each day ever since he knows that i'll be going to melaka?

HAHA :D



ps; - my knees is cramp 0,0


-i'm happy that my brother appreciate my work :)
at least i prove to him that i'm good at directing and editing video :)



-so masscom IS the right choice after all huh? :)



-i hope that my parents would also realise it too



-no calls, no sms, no emails.
not even one letter.
do you miss me?
practically i think about you mostly everyday.
so that pretty much shows that i miss you.
but do you miss me?

heh.





i'm good with windows movie maker
FASYA the director & producer :)

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:07 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow