My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
191009

i never imagine of seeing his face again.
he did said that we will never see each other again.
i was in the car, you were walking down the stairs.
our eyes met.
did you saw me like i saw you?

what did you felt?
what did i felt?

but that smile of yours.
that same ol' smile.
always has a meaning behind it.

i know that you could see me.
i know that you saw me.
but i just don't know what were you thinking at that moment, and what did you felt.

i didn't know how to respond to it myself.

speechless,clueless,blank.
totally emotionless.


and with that incident, memories flashing through my mind again.
i shouldn't get teary by this moment, but eventually i did.

it's hard to understand.

it's like it reminding me of the time where i look at you from afar.


i guess thats just it.
thats just my life.
watching someone that i love from afar.

but never right there next to them.

as painful as it is, it is the truth that i have been facing all my life.




am i destined to be alone?




~lost
FASYA

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 4:34 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow