My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
A Whole New World - Aladdin ( cover duet-ing with Gabe Bondoc)

farhah! gabe bondoc is back! :D
eventhough i don't really like the newest cover, i mean for almost 2 months not updating his youtube,
i actually expected much more than that -_-"

but still, he's voice is still as awesome as evaaah :D




i love this song :D

but the note was very HIGH 0_0
oh well -_-"

at least someone comment that i sang it well :D


wee :)


i wish i could play the guitar like he does -_-"



is it just me, or i keep posting short post today? -_-"


ah, again with that smiley.
and coincidencely i'm listening back to miley cyrus's old album -_-"
smiley.
miley
PFFT


but seriously, i think the old songs were much more awesomer than the new ones.
i'm actually dancing to it on my bed right now 0_0


mine.
my own money.
my own hardwork :)

i ain't that good in pleading omma and daddy for a new phone or a ipod nano -_-"

but i pretty much prefer this than begging and using someone else money :)

my RM97.90 mp3 :)



can i just say that, i'm posting song post marathon?
yes. well maybe.
ok just one more song. and then i'm done with posting songs.

even though i have tons more -_-"



orait! off to new post! :)

and don't worry farhah and aini.
just a couple more post, and i'll be on my way on posting the masquerade night.

i'm eager to tell it too :D

especially the videos and all :D





ps; - dude! 10 more days!
for the whole year, i felt that if the day would come, i would feel nothing.
but right now, i feel like anxious wondering what would happen 0_0

i'm scared that i would be emotionless on that day -_-"
its just another day in a year. tsk



- i miss you. more than i miss anybody else.
and it hurts me to not know whether you miss me or not.
heh, what a coincidence. miley's i miss you song is playing on my media player right now.




-they get to see you. they get to talk to you. they get to hear you.
but what about me?
what do i get?
false hope. thats what you always give me.
and it always left me frustrated with my own feelings.
sometimes.. sometimes i wish i could just erase these feelings.
but i wouldn't.
even if i could.
cause i love you.
does it make any sense?





~please call me, hyakuji
ANDY

or even one sms. as long as i know.. that you're somewhere out there.
ily

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:17 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow