My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
I Sang On Stage As Aini's Birthday Present ; 040809



this pretty much show how i'm so not a good singer -_-"
but for the sake of Aini, i went up stage without shame.



the band was on the stage, so aini asked me to go to up on stage and sing her a song.
well i thought the band wouldn't allow that. i mean its their show.
so we (aini, me and devo) decided to just sit down and watch their performance instead.

suddenly the girl (in the video) was waving her hands asking me to join them on stage.
during that time, she was duet-ing with this one guy.




but you know me, i'm not afraid to go on stage :)
especially giving me a chance to sing, whoa. its like me getting a free ice-cream with sprinkles and cream all over it babeh ;)

i know its rude.
i mean, going up the stage in the middle when people are singing. that is so wrong :)
but hey, good invitations shouldn't be turned down aite? :D






at first i thought i was only going to finish the duet of "Jeling-Jeling" with the guy.
suddenly the girl hold my arm not letting me off so easily.
and she asked me if i can sing another song.

another chance of singing? cmon, FASYA NEVER SAY NO :D



but seriously, i really haven't listen to this song for sooo long and i don't remember the lyric.
so i pretty much messed it up but whatever it is, i enjoyed it :)



notetoself; next time, hold the microphone closer to your mouth. LOL






credits to aini for recording it.
and i love you too :D


kakak: "siap 'i love you' lagi :)"

i didn't even get to ask whats the girl's name -_-"



and i made aini famous for that one day. everybody who bumped to her kept saying happy birthday to her :D


wan aini :)


i gained a new friend on that day as well.
devo :)


i bought aini her first handbag.
and i was the first person ever to sang on stage for her birthday.


if you asked me is there a day I would like to relive again,
i would definitely say 040809 is one of the days i would love to relive it again :)


you are everything to me
his one and only ANDY

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Friday, October 16, 2009 3:16 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow