My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Japanese Video Assignment; My First Production

i wanted to write what happened yesterday.
but youtube is still uploading the video.
so i'll keep it on hold.
a major disaster happened yesterday.
a car was on fire. and almost exploded.
i'm talking like SERIOUSLY.
for those who lives in my neighbourhood, THEY WOULD know.

don't worry, i'll tell you more about that later.





so, the video right above --^
yes, that one, PFFT
its a video that i made and produced and directed and did i mention edited? haha
PROUD MUCH FASYA? -_-"

but yeah, here's the story.

my brother, Fikri [the guy in the video] had a Japanese assignment.
he had to do a video of him talking in Japanese with his other teammates.
so he has no knowledge in editing video somehow.
and he has no one to help him shoot the video.
so i was home, DOING nothing, as always.
so you get my point right?

credits to SKATEPARK 18 and SACC GIORDANO for letting us use their venue to shoot our video.

bottomline is, i had so much fun last monday. as in 19/10.
yes, i haven't been updating my blog that often -_-"

but anyway, please do watch my production.
it took us like 4 hours to do the shooting.
and i succeeded on editing the video until 6 in the morning.

thats just me.
when you asked me to do what i love to do, i'll do it with all my heart until it's finished.
and you know how much i love directing and editing stuffs.


EEEEEEEEventhough its freaky, its fun to have my brother loving me.

angah: "whoa, alang hebat ar. betul2 ape yang angah. thanks alang. thanks so much. semua orang jealous tgk video angah."


yeah, alil appreciation does changes everything for me :)


oh did i mention, when we [as in me, my brother and his friends] were on our way to pick up abg izzat at uitm,
i saw NASRUDDIN ALI.
yeah, i did.
i wonder if he saw me.
but i think he did.

how ironic! i mean, just few days before that, he said we will never see each other again.
hah. karma :)
i have no comment on that nas :)


i wanted to do bloopers, because there were ALOT of mistakes during the shoot.
it was soooo funny :D

but i think my bro has deleted all the videos somehow -_-"

but still, the video above is funny enough.
so..... enjoy! :D


DIRECTOR
fasya

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:44 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow