My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
Bus T529

"Friendship are like a long ride on a bus. You meet new people who hop on the bus along the way, but when they have arrived to their destination, it's time to say goodbye."




one question to people yang biasa naik bas.


ADA TAK BAS YANG LALU SEKSYEN 9 DARI SEKSYEN 18?
i mean, T529 hanya sampai kompleks pkns.
and T602 tak lalu seksyen 18 -_-"








why i ask?







every wednesday,
i left home at 3:00 pm.
i waited for T529 or any other bus that goes to SEKSYEN 2.
yes i have to go to seksyen 2 first. why?

because buses are much more expected to be there or pass there.

anyway, it took me more than 30 minutes to get to SEKSYEN 2.


and when i did,
i have to wait for T602 because i want to go to SEKSYEN 9.


and guess what time did i arrived at YAMAHA MUSIC SEKSYEN 9?



5:00 PM.
[hah kau! besar2 aku tulis]





so you see my point?
i have to transit from one bus to another.
and it kinda really used up alot of my time -_-"

it took me 2 hours just to get there.

thankgod i went out early today, if not, WHO KNOWS WHEN I'LL ARRIVE TO MY CLASS.



its good, because at least i'm always 30 minutes early for my class.
but..


i was just wondering if there's any other way :)

BOLERO :)



ps; -please don't look at me that way.
i practice even when there's no piano in front of me.
so guys, if you see a girl, moving her fingers while looking at a piano sheet,
don't be afraid, i'm just practicing :)



-to school mates,
i'm really sorry.
I AM.



-NOW, i'm scared.



-the more i think about it, the more i desire to go.
please ALLAH, please grant me this ONE LAST WISH.
i promise, i won't ask for anything after this.
only this, let me be rain by a storm of sadness and problems.
[whoa]
but please, just let me have this wish, i won't ask anything else,
nothing more.



-its a good thing i didn't bow down to my heart and feelings.
cause if i do, it'll hurt so bad to say goodbye to YOU.
but nevertheless, i'm gonna miss you MR M *sigh*




working out
BABY DOLL


Labels:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:46 PM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow