My Template works best
on Mozilla Firefox and
Google Chrome, sorry :)
Back to Home
« »
my last note


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time


But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind


Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine

If I made you feel second best
Girl, I'm sorry I was blind


You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind


Tell me, tell me that your
Sweet love hasn't died
Give me, give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied
Satisfied


Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time


You were always on my mind



there's only one thing i have to say to you my dear fwb

you are now somehow a rather stranger to me
maybe it's just me
maybe it's my fault
to actually see and realise
that maybe, this is the side of you that i didn't get to know

or maybe, you did changed
i do not know
i do not intend to let myself ponder it as well
for there is more than meets the eyes

and it is not in my mind or in my heart
to made it even worse
so i shall let you be
for what makes me smile more
is just by seeing you being happy
and content

and i must let you know
no matter what
our friendship will never die
and my love has been and always be
forever blooming for you

as much as it kills me
but there is nothing left for me here
i will be a better person
and leave
but never let this cross your mind
that there is no 'we' anymore
for you and i
will always be together
though it is not through our eyes
but it is always there in our hearts
and forever it will be

ps: " we tend to cherish the ones that we love more even when it's gone,
even though we wish that they would know,
there's nothing you could do anymore,
as they are not there like they did, before...
"

~poetic
emosya

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:06 AM
Posted by — Fasya Ibrahim.
FASYA IBRAHIM (facebook)
Profile Entries Dreams Old Entries Follow